Flame..

I had exited out the building and just realized that I had valuable money in my hands. I could buy some snacks for myself and nobody else! I get some snacks and drinks from the convenience store and came back to Shinra's house. I smiled and sat down on a chair and set my food down on the table while Flame stares at my Pocky. I smirk. "Does the little foxy wanna treat?" I say in a baby voice to Flame. He nods. Haha time to be cruel. I put my mouth end and I bit one piece off slowly. Then Flame, like quick as lightning went over and ate the rest. At the end our lips touched for a moment and I backed away blushing a little bit. Flame kissed me..

FLAME'S POV~

    Oh.. Hello Readers. Did I mention that I like Sakura? Flame you're not supposed to break the script! Well anyways I can't chose whether to do a reader story or a random character story. Maybe I can do both!! Oh well it's just that your name is Sakura if you want to keep it as a reader PoV story.
(Onto the Story)

Time skip to the next day..

    I woke up and saw that everyone was asleep. I left the place and left my money on the counter near Flame. I currently was walking to the park till I saw a crazy eyed man look at me and I didn't think he'd follow me till I turned around. The man pushed me to the alley way, grabbed my wrists with one hand. He has big hands.. Pointed a knife at me and said "Give me your money or else!" I can't touch my bracelet.. "I-I left my money at home. S-Sir!" I said. If I die here.. I die in real life.. "LIES! Where is your money!" He demanded. I cry. I'm going to die.. It started to rain. When people die it ends this way, with rain..