Chapter 8

Here's the chapter a lot of you have been waiting for!

Stretching out my arms and legs again, I opened my eyes to see human hands again. My heart beat quickened, before I remembered my promise. Closing my eyes and taking deep breaths, I calmed myself down enough to where I could swing my legs out of bed onto the cool wooden floors.

I took the time to look around and notice all the small details in Mason's room. The walls were a beautiful dark green with white crown molding going along the ceiling and white molding along the dark mahogany wooden floors. Dark wooden dressers pushed up against the wall.

Scanning over the room, my eyes landed on another mahogany door. Curiosity filled my head, and before I knew it, I was slowly walking over to the mysterious door. Putting my hand on the door, I was confused on why it wouldn't open when I went to push it open. There was no handle for me to turn or pull, until I decided to slide the door open. Wow, very convenient.

Stepping inside the room, my feet landed on cold dark tile. The dark browns and lighter browns in the tile added contrast to the light brown vanity. I was left in complete awe.

Looking towards the shower, anyone could conclude Mason liked dark colors. Dark brown small tiles wrapped around inside the shower with glass surrounding the stainless steel shower head.

"Someone must be rich" I mumbled out, before turning around and heading out of the bathroom and heading back inside the bedroom.

Looking towards a dresser, I decided washing up would be a good idea before going downstairs. What time was it anyways?

Looking at the nightstand next to the bed, I read 15:41. I have no clue what that meant but the sun was still out and shining, which was a good sign saying its day time.

After having no luck with finding any clothes that would fit me, I settled on taking my shower and dealing with finding clothes after. Turning back around, once again, I walked back into the beautiful bathroom and found a fluffy white towel hanging down from a mahogany towel hanger. Peeling off my dirty clothes, I twisted the knob to the side that had an H carved into the small tiles in the shower. H for hot, right?

But the water wouldn't turn on. What is wrong with this shower? Did I break it somehow? Twisting the knob from H to C, which I figured meant cold, no water would come out of the shower head. I was utterly confused.

Pushing the knob into the wall, nothing budged. Pulling the knob out, I jumped back in surprise at the force of the water coming out of the shower head. Doesn't that hurt? The longer I studied it, the more I figured it couldn't be any more painful then hail and rain being pelted on you.

Stepping into the shower and under the water, the water felt the same temperature as the rain, which I never enjoyed. Taking the knob, I twisted it all the way to the H. Bad decision. Jumping out from under the shower head, I muffled my scream by using my hands to cover my mouth. That was painful.

Putting the knob in the middle of the H and C, I went back under the shower head, only after putting my hand under it to make sure I wouldn't get burned. Rubbing my scalp with my dull nails, I could almost feel the dirt falling off me. Saying it felt good would be an understatement. Looking around, I saw a bottle that had words written on it.

Too bad I couldn't read.

Grabbing the bottle, I squeezed out the cold liquid until it covered my palm, I put the bottle back in the corner where a little built in stone platform was.

Looking at the liquid in my hand, I didn't think about what I was suppose to do with it. Do I rub it on my body, or put it in my hair? Looking back at the bottle, I saw a word I tried to pronounce out loud.

"Ha-air," I mumbled out, thinking that it meant putting it in my hair. Shrugged, I put the liquid in my hair and started to rub it in before little clear circular things started to show up. They had little hints of rainbows in them. Taking one out of my hair, it Instantly popped. Weird.

Looking at my hands, they looked as if the life was drained out of them. I panicked and started to rub the liquid out of my hair until I figured none was left. Pushing the knob in towards the wall, the water instantly turned off. Stepping out from the shower, I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself. I quickly felt warmer and safe.

Using the soft white towel to dry myself off, I left it wrapped around me and stepped back outside of the bedroom. I pulled the towel around me more, feeling a cold front attack me. Why was that?

Walking up to a dresser, I grabbed the much smaller wooden knob in my hand, and pulled it towards me. Does all the knobs work like this? Just pull it out towards you?

Looking in the drawer, I saw huge black t-shirts. They were plain. Taking one out, my nostrils were filled with the beautiful scent of a rainy forest. I never liked rain, but this smell just brought peace to me. Dropping the towel from me, I quickly threw the shirt over my head and put my arms through the side holes, and it easily reached down to mid-thigh. This was defiantly better then I clothes I was wearing before. I felt clean.

Walking over to the door I first walked through the other day, I took hold of the knob and pulled it towards me. Always worked.

Stepping outside of the room I became so accustomed to, I felt myself lost. I've never felt this helpless before in my entire life, and decided to try and retrace my steps I took the other day. It was harder then I thought it would be, and I soon found myself lost in this beautiful house.

_____________________________________

Hey guys, so I'm sorry it took so long to write another chapter. If you read my authors note from before, you would know why. Hopefully this is good enough for you guys after waiting so long, and please let me know if I messed up or forget on any type of information in the book, such as any type of detail.

Thanks guys