Part One

Two Years Later

Emma's POV

"Oh no," I gasp and look out the window. The sky is red. I swear I can hear the sounds of the swords clashing together on the battle field. The enemy is coming closer. We are fighting Regina, The Evil Queen. Her army is getting closer, and I fear for mine and my family's lives. I look back to my father, David. "Shouldn't he be here by now?" I asked him.

My parents hated to use magic, unless it was Light magic from the fairies. I had developed magic about a year ago, but I never told my parents. It was getting harder and harder to hide it from them, but I didn't want them to fear me. I hated my magic. Blue told me that the truth has a way of coming out, and I knew that one day it would, but it wouldn't be anytime soon if I could help it. But, Dad had summoned Killian "Hook" Jones. Ex-pirate captain turned Dark One. It is rumored that he hid his true identity for a long time, but I really didn't care why he did it.

As if on cue, the doors swung open. I gripped the hilt of my sword on my hip, while all the other guards did so too. My parents got down from their thrones and stood up straight.

"Hook," my father spat.

"Charming," Hook said with a smirk. "I understand you need help with defeating an army."

"Can you help us?" My mother, Snow asked.

"Of course I can! But! All things come with a price, and this is no exception." He glanced around the room until his eyes stopped on me.

"What do you want?" Mom asked.

Hook smirked. "Her." He pointed a finger up at me, and my heart stopped and blood ran cold.

"Absolutely not!" Both my parents yelled at the same time.

"Then I guess we don't have a deal," he said and started to walk to the door. Even though his back was turned to me, I knew he had a smirk on his face, as if he knew what I was going to do.

"No! Y-you do," I spoke up. I looked up at my parents. "I love you both, and that's why I have to do this." I can see tears forming in both of their eyes. I walked over to them and hugged both of them. Tears of my own building, but I refuse to feel weak and let them fall. "Maybe one day we'll find each other again," I whisper into their ears. I turn around and face Hook. "And the army won't be a problem anymore?"

"I promise." He held up his right hand.

"Then I guess it's time to go." I walked over to him and he placed his hand on my lower back and led me out of the room. His touch feels familiar to me. I glanced out the window and can see a very familiar face. A person walking back to the castle. I stop and watch as Graham makes his way to the entryway of the castle which is directly below us.

Graham is a hunter and fighter. He has been my personal bodyguard for as long as I can remember. He developed feelings for me, and I for him. He planned to ask my father for permission to wed me at the end of summer.

"Let's go," a harsh voice spoke beside me. I look over and Hook was irritated. He waved his hand and the surroundings changed.

We appeared inside a grand great room. A dark wood table sat in the center of the room. The floor was covered in red carpet, and torches were mounted on the walls. There were swords and cutlasses hung on the walls. All around, light seeped in through the windows. and the beautiful blue ocean could be seen at all angles.

"It's beautiful," I complimented as I looked around the room.

"It is nice, isn't it?" He smirked. He leaned against the table and watched me look around.