"Where's Hinata-nee?" She asked.

Momiji flinched at her name.

He couldn't bring himself to think much less hear her name, it tore open his fresh scars.

Before he knew it, a tear slipped down his cheek.

Kisa paled.

"What...what happened to Hinata-nee? Where...where is she?!" She demanded, standing up, tiger stripes beginning to imprint on her skin, her eyes narrowed similar to that of a cat and her ears perked up.

"She doesn't know...who any of us are anymore." Momiji whispered behind his hand.

Kisa shook her head slowly while Hiro looked down, hiding his face with his hands.

"No, no. Hinata-nee wouldn't just leave us like that! She told me she would always take care of us! Hinata-nee never breaks her promises." She cried out.

"Kisa-" Hiro tried but was interrupted.

"She didn't have a choice." Momiji closed his eyes,"Akito made Hatori take away her memories and her last living family took her to America."

Kisa glared weakly at him under her watery eyes.

"Stop that!"

Momiji blinked and stared down at the smaller girl who had the ferociousness of a tiger at that moment.

"Stop what? She didn't want to leave but she had too."

"Stop calling Hinata-nee, she and her. Hinata-nee is Hina-chan, Hina, Hinata, or Heart Girl! Not she!"

Momiji stepped back with a flinch.

"Stop acting like you're...you're okay with this! The Momiji-nii I know wouldn't have dissolved into his room, crying, Momiji-nii would be there telling everyone that Hinata-nee was coming back, that you would get married like you were supposed to! Not...not this. Not bringing my nightmare from the beach to life." Kisa sniffled and Hiro sighed and pushed his hair back.

"Kisa tells me you are a great "nii-chan" but honestly I don't see it. If you love something you let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. So hurry up and quit moping. Hinata is already going to smack you when she hears about this. Don't make it worse." Kisa looked at Hiro in awe and he blushed and scratched his head.

"J-Just think about that!" He glared before dragging Kisa out.

Momiji stared for a long time before he smiled and laughed.

"They're right. What am I doing?" He said to the empty home.

"What would say if you saw me now Heart Girl?" He smiled as his shoulders shook.

That was right. Hinata wasn't a she or a her.

Hinata was his happiness.

Hinata was his sunflower.

Hinata was his light.

Hinata was his hope.

His hope that the world wasn't as bad as it seemed, his hope that he could love, his hope that he could be with her, his hope that he could be happy.