Dinner Picture

Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop the negatives, or just take another shot. -???

"Hina-chaaaan! Kyo is making fun of meeeee!"

"What are you a toddler? I swear every time you open your mouth you annoy me...!"

"Waaaaah!"

"Kyo stop bullying Momiji. Momiji stop crying. Tohru it's fine, they are just teasing each other, stop spazzing out. Yuki please don't attack Kyo. Haru please calm down, that guy didn't mean to bump into Yuki. Shigure stop leering at high school girls." I said with a heavy sigh.

Couldn't we have one dinner out without this happening?

"But I didn't attack him..." Yuki protested.

"You were about to. Don't lie to me." I warned.

"Fine..." He sighed and unconsciously pouted, causing all the waitresses and females in proximity to faint with a blush.

Haru narrowed his eyes and silently staked his claim on Yuki by wrapping his arms around him.

"Momiji is being a pest. Hinata take him outside or something."

"Kyo I'm not his mother. Momiji stop bothering Kyo."

"Yes ma'am....." Momiji pouted, sending another set of girls into nosebleeds.

"Whipped." Kyo and Haru whispered at the same time with a snicker.

"Oooh~ high school girls~!" Shigure sang, creeping out a table of well endowed high school girls.

"Shigure stop being a pervert or I'll get upset." I narrowed my eyes.

"Maaah, fine." He pouted, send girls into scooting further away.

"Let's get this!!" Momiji pointed at an extremely sugary item.

"Do I even have to say anything?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Eh, maybe we should try it!" Tohru spoke up.

"Did you see the price?" I asked solemnly. She shook her head and glanced down before her soul dispersed.

"Eeeeh? What? Oh I know! It's too big for you to finish!" He said cheerfully.

"No, no that's not it."  I shook my head at his ditziness.

"Eh? That's too sugary," Kyo complained while pointing to a menu item,"try this." A fish platter was pictured and for a moment I wondered if being the cat zodiac had something to do with this.

"Honestly, are you looking for anything other than fish?" Yuki scoffed while gesturing to a leek based meal.

Kyo turned a dark green and flew away from him and behind Tohru.

"I agree with Yuki." Haru said monotonously.

"Shigure? Mind giving us a little input?" I called to the ditzy man.

"How about-"

"SHIGURE-SAN!!!!!!" A woman cried, "YOU HAVE TO FINISH YOUR MANUSCRIPT!!!"

"Oopsie. Have to go now, bye~!" He sang running out.

"How about this?" Tohru suggested, showing a simple, cheap meal.

"Nah, we had that for lunch." Kyo said absentmindedly.

"I'M SORRY!"

"C-calm down! I'm not mad!"

"Stupid cat, look at what you did."