CHAPTER 14 Loophole REWRITTEN

Začít od začátku

"Yuki-chan, why are you acting like this?" Kuroko suddenly questioned making the magentanette freeze.

"What are you talking about Tet-chan?" She sweetly asked tilting her head to the side. A perfect smile was on her face, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

Kuroko shook his head and took her hand again, pulling her into his room he shared with Kagami.

"Hey Kuroko where have y-" Kagami stopped as he noticed the magentanette standing next to his room mate. He cringed lightly when he saw the bright smile on her face, immediately noticing she was forcing it.

"Kagami-kun, is it alright with you if Yuki-chan hangs out in our room with us?" Kuroko questioned as he held Koyuki's hand.

Kagami's red eyes flickered towards his female teammate before nodding.

The three of them awkwardly stood for a minute before Kagami sighed and sat down.

"Just to tell you, none of the Seirin basketball members knew anything about the stupid bet," Kagami scratched his head, "But we decided to take place in the bet as well," he continued.

Kuroko and Koyuki's eyes widen before Kuroko stood up in anger.

"Why did the senpai and you decide that? Didn't you think about Yuki-chan's feelings?!" Kagami's eyes widen surprised at Kuroko's outburst.

"Woah, wait a second, you haven't heard the out whole plan!" Kagami yelled as he raised his hand in surrender, "If we, the team that has Koyuki in it wins, shouldn't she not need to go out with anyone, because none of our teams want her as a girlfriend?"

Koyuki and Kuroko stared at Kagami in surprise.

Suddenly a ghostly smile appeared on their lips, "That means, if we win the winter cup."

"The bet of me going out with one of them is off!" Koyuki cheered in glee.

Kagami sighed in relief before groaning, "Goddammit, I hate you both so much, freaking the shit out of me all the time."

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Ah! I finished my drink already, I want more!" Koyuki pouted as she tried to get the very last drop of her peach drink.

"I could use something to drink," Kagami mutter standing up.

Koyuki sprang up and nodded, "Yeah! I'll go with you Tai-chan!" She hooked her arms with his to his complain and dragged him out of the room. Leavening Koyuki's already asleep silent cousin.

Kagami lazily yawned and rubbed his neck, "Lucky that the vending machine is just one floor up," he muttered as his magentanette teammate dragged him through the hall ways.

(A/N this is going to be a bit confusing, I'm going to concentrate on the males, so I'll be skipping through rooms and what the guys are thinking and talking about,)

"Oi, Kise, go buy something to drink," Kasamatsu yelled at his blonde roommate for this trip.

Kise wiped his head towards his captain in fear, "Ehhhhh! Are you trying to get me killed Senpai?!" He wailed as he anime cried.

The Kaijo captain frowned with confusion but the memory of the earlier incident popped in his head.

He shook his head, chuckling, "You brought it on yourself Kise," he paused his eyes hardening slightly, "But just to tell you, we're going to win the winter cup, the Kaijo basketball team is going to win, with or without the bet."

Kise smirked lightly and looked at his captain, "Senpai~!" He jumped to hug him, but instead getting a foot into his face.

"Gah! Hurry and go but the drink!" Kasamatsu yelled a slight tint on his cheeks. He scratched his neck, obviously a bit embarrassed. Grabbing his kouhai from the collar he threw the blonde out the door.