CHAPTER 14 Loophole REWRITTEN

Comincia dall'inizio

Momoi cringed and looked away, "I only found out yesterday when Kisecchi slipped it." She looked down depressedly.

Kuroko nodded, "Where's coach and Yuki-chan?" He took another sip from his milkshake siting back down.

"Riko-San's helping Yuki-chan put on her yukata, apparently she doesn't know how to put it on." Momoi laughed sitting next to him.

The was a moment of silence until Momoi opened her mouth.

"Tetsu-kun, you know they're all serious," she muttered looking up at the ceiling.

Kuroko sighed and rubbed his neck, "I know Momoi-San, I just feel bad for them."

The pinknette looked at him in confusion, "Why, everyone of them would be happy spending time with her."

Kuroko threw his empty milkshake aiming for the trash can.

"Ah," Momoi and Kuroko muttered as the bag completely missed, Momoi sweat dropped, 'He hasn't changed' she thought.

Kuroko stood up and picked the bag and dropped it in the trash can, "Yuki-chan is too clueless about those things, she's worse then me, she's sharp at picking up emotions and know how to handle it but she's doesn't know anything about relationships."

Momoi sweat dropped at that, 'That's so true' she thought going depressed once again.

"She won't know until you straight out tell here to her face, Aomine-kun and Midorima-kun won't be able to do that, their both to stubborn," Kuroko stated, "And for Kise-kun, Yuki-chan won't believe him because he confesses everyday, Murasakibara-kun likes Yuki-chan, but honestly not really like that."

Momoi stared at her crush in surprise, 'He really does analyze so much, he knows so much'

"Akashi-kun, Akashi-kun is Akashi-kun. He'll probably be the one to straight on say it." Then Kuroko sighed looking depressed. Momoi quickly noticed why.

"If it's Akashi-kun he probably say, 'I'm absolute, I'm always right, that's why I'm absolute. You're mine now," Momoi sighed and sat back down looking depressed.

"They're all hopeless," they muttered in sync. They once again sighed.

Riko and Koyuki who walked out of the bath quickly noticed the two sitting next to each other.

"What are they doing?" Koyuki questioned whispering to her senpai. Riko frowned and stared at them in confusion.

"Don't know," she whispered, "Sorry for the wait Momoi."

Kuroko and Momoi lifted their gaze and looked at the two girls.

Kuroko smiled and stood up to hug his cousin, "The yukata looks good on you Yuki-chan, the white looks really good with the pink sakura." He commented making Koyuki smile back at him.

Momoi on the other hand pouted a bit jealously, 'He didn't complement me!'

"Sorry senpai, can I privately talk to Yuki-chan, please?" Kuroko questioned Riko. The brunette gave him a knowing look before nodding. Seeing this, the teal teen took the hands of his cousin and leaded her through the halls.

"Where are you taking me Tet-chan? I want to get a drink first," Koyuki whined, making Kuroko quickly stop.

"We'll buy a drink at the next vending machine, then we'll talk in my room," Kuroko stated as he started to walk again.

Soon they found a vending machine filled with variety of drinks.

"Hm, I want the Momo Soda!" Koyuki exclaimed as she bought the drink before greedily slurping it.