Allonus Bio

Name: Allonus Atsume

Age (Cybertronian years): 59 million

Alternate Form: Cybertronian Assault Truck

Gender: Mech/Male

Appearance: Allonus shares the same body type as Ultra Magnus in the Transformers Prime portion of the Aligned Continuity. Unlike Magnus, Allonus has outfitted himself with extra armour, giving himself a significantly beefier build. He has yellow optics and has dark blue and dark yellow coloured armour, when on Earth, he changes his colours to black and dark blue. His body is covered with scars, scuffs and dents from the War.

Function: Weapon smith, Warrior, Wrecker

Allegiance: Former Autobot, current Wrecker and NAIL (Non-aligned Indigenous Life)

Weapons: A pair of double barrelled plasma shotguns and a large battle axe

Quote: "Make of what you can today, because you don't know what tomorrow will bring"

Bio: Allonus was Sparked almost 50 million years ago on Cybertron during the Age of Wrath, he became a member of the Wreckers, charged with protecting Sentinel Zeta Prime. When the Quintessons came to Planet Cybertron bearing peaceful offerings, Allonus was sceptical and distrusting of the aliens....but he followed the rest of his race by learning the art of transformation. When the Quintessons were discovered of taking control of Cybertron through their schemes, Allonus aided his fellow Cybertronians, including the mech who would call himself Megatron, Ratchet and Sentinel Zeta Prime, in the rebellion.

For the next few thousand years, the psyche of the Rebellion took its toll on the young mech and Allonus left in his recently-built Starship, the Maelstrom, heading out to the cosmos with the intention of finding more colonies.

When Allonus finally did return, 8, 000 years later, he had a potential mate with him, Slipspace, a medic from the distant world of Kentonia. By the time he returned, Cybertron was on the brink of War. In a vain attempt to stop the War from breaking out fully, Allonus met the instigator, Megatron, to negotiate peace but was ultimately unsuccessful. He soon found himself a prisoner of the Decepticon forces and experimented upon, given a regenerative Spark.

Having no more of the torturous experiments, Allonus managed to escape and rendezvoused with the latest incarnation of the team he had worked with during the Age of Wrath, The Wreckers! He stayed with them throughout the War and was saddened when Bulkhead left to transfer to Team Prime, lead by Optimus Prime.

Half way into the Great War, Allonus had moved to Simfur with some good news! Due to various upgrades to his body, by Slipspace via Kentonian technology, Allonus could breed and Slipspace was carrying. However, while away on a mission, Slipspace had another kid, but the Decepticons had obliterated the City of SimFur, using their newest weaponry, and thus Slipspace was no more.

Upon his return, Allonus was told of his mate's passing and that only one of their kids had survived, Allonus' youngest kid. Upset, full of rage and guilt, Allonus took to a one-man rage-filled revenge quest, cutting a path of destruction into the Decepticon army and took on a more darker personality, treating everyone with a brand of prejudice and suspicion, he mistrusted those who switch sides with extreme suspicion and prejudice, often referring them as traitors and turncoats, refusing to acknowledge them by their destinations.

Eventually he grew tired of War, not wanting to be associated with it, he left Cybertron again in the Maelstrom IV. Coming to crash land on Earth during the Ice Age, Allonus and his ship were left undisturbed for thousands of years, until a Decepticon mining operation in the modern day revived him. Amnesic, with no memory beyond the Rebellion of the Quintessons, Megatron pretended to be Allonus' friend and drafted him into the Decepticons and the War but a chance meeting with Ratchet on Earth reignited his memories and Allonus promptly left the Decepticons to serve Team Prime. This brought about one good thing, he finally met his daughter Charcoal. The Wrecker renounced his membership as an Autobot and took his ship to Chernobyl in the Ukraine where he would work on weapons and his ship as well as train Charcoal.

Strengths: Allonus is as a talented fighter as he is Weapons smith. His armour is durable and tough enough to withstand a heavy amount of firepower. He is a stern and brave Warrior with a strong sense of family loyalty and justice.

Weakness: Despite all this, Allonus has been left traumatised by his long history and has a prominent rage issue. His regenerative Spark has left him thinking he is invulnerable and Allonus will often charge into any given situation without thinking. He is reckless and irresponsible when on a mission. His sense of duty to his family could also be a weakness as Decepticons could use this to trap him. Allonus is highly suspicious and untrusting to any who may switch sides as well as new Autobots he doesn't know. Gaining Allonus' friendship is tough and hard work.