#19: Night Moves-Dean Winchester

A/N: Was feeling a bit down so I decided to finish this. This applies to all of you too. You're all worth something. Remember, Dean Winchester loves you.

P.S The ending part in the pub was an idea I read ages ago from a Dean Winchester fic. I wish I could give credit, but I couldn't find it. So just that you guys are aware, this part doesn't belong to me, I just thought it would be a cute ending to add on.

~Kiya221B

IMAGINE THIS.

"You stay with me and I'll kill you bit by bit. That's what I do to those who love me. Y/N, I'll just drag you down."

Dean gave you a smile that broke your heart. It looked like many of the other smiles he'd always shot your way, but the way his eyes seemed heavy and large made you know that he couldn't pretend in front of you anymore. Curling his hands at his sides, Dean hung his head with a long sigh as he flopped down onto the edge of the motel bed. You pretended not to notice how your jaw suddenly felt slack and your eyes were wet. Your feet felt like they could fall through the floor, they were so rooted to you spot it took everything in you to step towards him. The scent of beer and leather clung to the air; it smelt like him. "Shut up." You thanked God that it came out strong and clear instead of forced. Dean glanced up, his eyes darting to your shaking hands. "Y/N-"

"No. Shut up!" You shouted suddenly. He didn't jump at the volume like you did. The dread in your stomach made you want to recoil but you managed to push the words out. "You may think that you're not worth much, but I'm sure as hell gunna make sure you stop thinking that. You've felt like this for too long. You're always trying to see yourself through the eyes of someone else, but you're still just so blind! Dean, think about it, you've got a whole family behind you-Sam, Cas, me. We all love you for exactly who you are."

Dean face was so sincere and soft that it scared you but you didn't stop. You could feel tears trickle down you cheeks; they dripped off your chin as you glared at the ground. You exhaled shakily before saying softly,"Listen, I hate it when you talk about yourself like that. You don't realize how-how much better you've made things for me. You think you'll drag me down but the truth is you're the one who pulled me out the dark. Dean Winchester, you are a hero. You save people. You..." The pounding of your heart made you trail off. Your chest rose and fell heavily, your hands feeling clammy at your sides. Swallowing, you finally said,"You saved me." You met his eyes with a fierce glare as you dropped to your knees before him. His hands were slack on his lap in shock so you forced yourself to hold them. His skin was rough against yours, hunters hands. "I know sometimes you feel like the devil is on your back and that you're not worth a dime-Heck, I should know. But you are a good man, Dean and I hope one day you'll realize that." With the words out, you made to stand up but Dean's hands held onto you. You bite down on your lip not wanting to meet those green eyes. You knew you'd combust into flames if you did.

"Y/N, look at me." Hesitating, you shifted your feet before slowly lifting your eyes to his. Dean was frowning, his lips turned upside down and eyebrows furrowed. "You really mean that?"

It hadn't taken even a second for you to come up with an answer. "Every word." You scanned his face for a reaction. His grip on your hands tightened as if he were trying to see if what was happening was real. Dean's silence gnawed on your insides, but after a moment you realized you had nothing to fear. The quietness spoke for itself and was comforting in a way that made you feel at home. Maybe it was the feeling of your hand in his. You cocked your head to the side as you rubbed circles on his tanned skin with your thumb. Finally, after what seemed like forever, a row of straight white teeth were revealed when Dean looked up to you with a smile. He tugged gently at you hand causing you to sit on his lap. Confused and flustered, you avoided his eyes.