Laurance's Plan

Laurance Pov

Today was the day, I was going to trll Garroth my feeling for him.I'm a bit nervous what if he says no what if when I kissed him he just went along with cause the girls love Gay couple.NO NO NO laurance calm down Garroth would understand if he didn't like me. Wait I need to focus on my plan wait what time is it? I grab my phone and turned it on and noticed Garroth is going to be home from his job in 15 minutes and in 1 hour dante is going to be! Oh no no no I only got 15 minutes to get ready. I ran to the bathroom and brush my teeth, and my hair. Washed my face. Ten minutes. I went into my closet and put on a plain white t-shirt, a light green sweatshirt, and black ripped jeans, and black flats.7 minutes . I ran outside to the pot of light blue flowers. I grabbed them and started to make the petals into a heart shape in the living room and made smaller heart with the petals. Knock knock (lol idk) I was walking to the door thinking about how Garroth wouldn't return my feelings back. I open the door and smile and thought" please don't mess this up laurance"

Garroth Pov
The door open and laurance was there and he looked adorable. I noticed behind him the was petals every where I walk in shock noticing the were petals shaped into hearts everywhere. This is amazing It most took a while(not even ten minutesXD) I said"laurance this is amazing may I ask why you made this" Laurance begain to blush a light pink and may felt like it was on fire i tired to cover my blushing with my hand when laurance spoke" G..garroth.. I have want to tell you something ever since I meet you.. im..I'm..I'm love..with you garroth, your most amazing person i have ever meet ,your adorable first of all, silly which I love about you, you kind to mostly everyone hehe travis, and your smile is just makes everyone happy. So Garroth I know you might not like me I just always wanted to tell you!" AHHHHH AM I DREAMING CAUSE IF I AM PLEASE NEVER WAKE ME UP!! Laurance look sad and was about to walk away when I grab his arms and pulled him closer to me and muttered" i love you to lauran-"before I could finish laurance kissed me, first I was in shock but seconds later I kissed back. He grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me even closer, my face is burning. We keeped on kissing on til I heard a knock on the door. OMG MY GOD WHO EVER THAT IS IS GOING TO DIE.

{MY SMOL BABIES ARE GROWING UP I'M GOING TO CRY *GRABS TISSUE*}