Come On!!

Laurance Pov
I was staring at Garroth who was trying to show me that I'm not blushing. He is so cute :3 ! Everyone was staring the girls were screaming, nosebleeding, and some passing out. Cadenza look at me shock then began to smile,I knew should won't have mind. Katelyn said Omg BOTH OF ARE OTPS HAPPENED TO DAY I THINK I MIGHT PASSOU-! Katelyn was out, ibegan to laugh and I notice that Garroth was smiling. Aphmau said I can't believe it!Om-! Dante SCREAMED I LIVE WITH GAY PEOPLE!! I walked up to him and smacked him and blurted What is wrong with you?

Dante- sorry
Laurance -okay yeah I get it all the guys you live with like guys ......well 2 of them at least like guys it's not like we are after you!!!
Dante- Sorry laurance
Laurance - Good
Readers Pov
D-.....next dare
Travis- um okay hmm kawaii chan truth or dare
Kawaii chan-okay travis kun Kawaii chan picks Truth
Travis-What's your favorite ship XD
Kawaii Chan- KAWAII CHAN CAN'T PICK BETWEEN GARRANCE OR ZANVIS OR KATEMAU!
Travis- Yes
Laurance-what was that!
Travis- nothing OK kawaii chan what do u think of those ships?
Kawaii chan- kawaii chan thinks laurance are that cuddly and happy couple!Also kawaii chan thinks aphmau sempai and Katelyn are a KAWAII COUPLE! And kawaii chan thinks Travis kun and Zane Are that secret couple knows about but still super cute!
Zane Began to blush!

Travis Pov
Aphmau-Hey guys it's getting late while finish the game later!
Everyone began fall asleep but Travis and Zane. I watched zane play one his phone ,a minute later he notice I was watching him and I sat closer to him. I said What ya doing ?? He replied Um.mm. I'm just watch an..anime..called- i fangirling I love sword art online. I put my head on his shoulder and began to watch the anime surprisingly he didn't mined at all. I felt my eyes get heavy and I fell asleep.

Zane Pov
I notice travis fell asleep on me. I thought awww he is cute tho! I grabbed my blanket out and wrapped it around us and Travis began to cuddle with my arm and I smiled. Taking of my mask and putting it in to my bag, I kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep.

I hoped you enjoy the Fanfic and thx for 100+ views on this zanvis Fanfic. Lol idk