U can stay

Travis Pov~
I lay down on the couch, warming my self up with the blanket. I turned up the heat. I felt cozy then I realized I have ZANES HOUSE TO MYSELF. So I sneak up stairs til I find Zanes room which was a little messy. So I look at his closet door and began to get the biggest grin on my face ever I open the door to see a lot a sweatshirts,a spare mask,a lot of the basic normal out fits and then I found this is shirt that said I hate everyone and so what of booty shorts. I imagined zane wearing this and begain to nose bleed. I stood there space out thinking about zane.
He would....look so...hot...in..this

Zane Pov
Now Garroth how do you feel about your self???
I'm just trying to look out for you baby brother!
Well I'm fine now I need to get something in travis's room and that's it okay?
I walk down stairs to travis's room and open the door seeing his room clean but his bed was messed up and his computer was still on so I thought to just take a peek. I go into the last tab he was in and see he was emailing about getting a picture of me? Why would he want a pic of me? I scroll down more to see a draw pic of me with a flower crown and he answered back so cute!!♡///♡ I begain to blush just a little bit and his wallpaper was the pic of me. I looked away from the computer and saw a suitcase I packed some of his clothes into the back picking out outfits that match each other and and grab his phone and his charger and put it in the suitcase just like his computer. I walked up stairs with the suitcase. I still see laurance and dante holding back Garroth from leaving while Garroth screaming I'm going to kill him I shut the door and walked back to my house. I begain to unlock the door and hear foot steps and a bang and I swing open the door worried and I see travis legs sticking up from the back of the couch.
Travis are you okay!!
Owww I'm fine I just browsed my elbow.
I go over to travis pull him open and sit him on the couch. I go to the fridge to get an ice pack and hand it to him and he puts it on his elbow I pass him his suitcase. He looks down at it confused.
Ugh tra...Travis
Yeah??
Garroth is a little to mad for you to go back to the house some of your stuff here... I mean if you want to stay here

I try not to blush but it doesn't work travis gets up and hugs me and whispers thanks zane. I hug back as travis nozzles his face into my chest. Heheh talk about cute❤

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much but I hope you can forgive me so yeah (503 word) I think this is the longest Fanfic I ever wrote!