Is fresh bottled air - A new edition of nature in market ?

In the modern era, manufacturers focus on the production. The pollutions do increase over time. Air pollution is one of the most severe issues. The demand of occurs. Is it a joke? No, it's not. Today, it has become a promising business. Here's an example. In China, people start buying . They buy it from other countries, especially Canada and NZ. What makes them do such thing? It's the quality of the air in China. Most of the cities in this country have bad air.

It's a Brilliant Idea

People are concerned about their health. They want to be safe. Spending $11 for a is quite affordable for them. That means they want to from anywhere but not from their own city. The importance of is indeed obvious. It's both clean and healthy. Not to mention it's pure. On the other hand, polluted air only leads to health problems. People in China want to prolong their life with . It's because the air in their country is too bad.

New Zealand becomes a new hope for the Chinese. is the solution to air pollution. Due to a huge demand from customers, it becomes a new popular commodity. Canada & NZ filled hundreds of canisters with various . They sold these to China. Within two weeks, the products were sold out. The number of customers increases over time. It's because they want to . Today, a bottled fresh air costs about $15. It depends on the canister size. The most potential market is the Northern China.

It becomes more popular

More cities in China has issued red alert due to air pollution. Even public places are closing. At the first time, the sellers only wanted to sell something unique. They wanted to see whether they could As they wanted to sell fresh air, they didn't involve machines. They manually stored the air inside the bottle. They used their hands. Commonly, it takes 11 hours to do such task. North America, New Zealand and Canada have . The situation is different in China, though.

A New Zealand entrepreneur also takes advantage of the He is aware of health value. Chinese will go crazy for . It's because their country doesn't have . The buyers increase over time. That means the demand goes up as time goes by. Most of the buyers are the middle-class people. Rich ones may monopolize the air cans as well. The need of has created a new business opportunity for entrepreneurs. The motivation is to avoid health problems.

What is the future of ? It's just the same as bottled water. At the first time, people made a joke about the idea of bottled water. The demand grew up significantly back then. It's similar to the recent situation. becomes a new commodity, especially for Chinese. Many parts of the world have healthier and fresher air than China. Canada and is the best one. It's only the matter of time when there will be other countries than China.