Personalities Revealed

Miko followed Arcee & Bulkhead to a large rock where Arachnid was. Arachnid turned around in confusion.

Arachnid:"What is the hu....I mean Arachnid doing with you, aren't you 2 supposed to be fighting her?"

Arcee:"Yes, but 'Arachnid' said that you & her switched bodies."

Arachnid started to feel like the Autobots are on to her.

Arachnid:"& you believed her?"

"Miko" said sarcastically.

Arcee:"At least I don't."

Arcee turned to "Arachnid" suspiciously & then "Arachnid" gulped nervously. Arcee then turned back to "Miko."

Arcee:"But Bulkhead had a hunch."

Bulkhead:"That's right, you weren't acting like yourself since I got you away from 'Arachnid.' I mentioned the movie you wanted to see, but you said that you didn't know anything about it or what a movie is."

"Miko's" eyes widen.

Arachnid:"Well...Ugh...Arachnid must've got me a few times in the head that I....um....must've gotten...short term memory loss."

Arcee:"Well to sort this whole thing out, Bulkhead & I are going to ask both you & 'Arachnid' a few questions only the real Miko would know."

'Arachnid' walked toward 'Miko' then turned around to face Arcee & Bulkhead.

Bulkhead:"First question, when you first met the Autobots which one of us were you assigned to & became good friends with?"

"Arachnid" was about to answer until "Miko" cut her off.

Arachnid:"It was Bulkhead obviously."

Arcee:"Correct."

Miko:"I was going to say that!"

Arcee:"Second question, What happened to me & Bulkhead when Breakdown used that Magnetic Polveriser on us."

Miko:"That's easy, you..."

"Miko" cut "Arachnid" off again.

Arachnid:"You & Bulkhead got magnetically stuck together."

Arcee:"Correct, again."

Bulkhead:"Final question, what was the name of Arcee's deceased partner after Tailgate?"

Miko:"It was..."

Arachnid:"Cliffjumper."

Arcee:"Correct. It 'seems' we had our Miko right from the start."

Arcee approached "Arachnid " with her blasters armed & ready.

Miko:"Arcee no!"

"Arachnid" kept on backing away until she hit a dead end.

Arcee:"I'll take you down almost the same way you took out Tailgate."

Miko:"Bulk, please don't let Arcee do this! It really is me, Miko!"

Bulkhead's eyes widen when "Arachnid" called him by his nickname "Bulk." Arachnid usually doesn't call him that. He pulled Arcee back.

Arcee:"Bulkhead! You know that we have our Miko, why are you still keeping me from attacking Arachnid?!"

"Miko" was getting irritated & shouted angrily.

Arachnid:"Come on, eradicate her already! End her the same way I eradicated Tailgate when I decapitated him!"

Bulkhead, Arcee, & Arachnid(Miko) turned to Miko(Arachnid) confused & shocked at what she just said.

Bulkhead:"Wait, what did you just say Miko?"

"Miko" just realized what she just said & tried to cover it.

Arachnid:"Umm, nothing."

Arcee started to realize that "Miko" said the one thing Arachnid would know.

Arcee:"Answer the question........Arachnid."

Arcee then pointed her blasters at "Miko." She released her cover was blown, so she knows she has to come clean now. "Miko" then made an evil look on her face.

Arachnid:"I said end her the same way I eradicated Tailgate when I decapitated him."

Miko:"Ah-Ha! In your face Arachnid!"

Arcee:"Actually, she's got your face Miko."

Miko:"Oh yeah, I'm still new to this whole body-swap thing."

Bulkhead pointed at Arachnid.

Bulkhead:"That's definitely not our Miko."

Arcee we about to shoot Arachnid until she said something important.

Arachnid:"Wait, if you destroy me while I'm in this body, your little 'Miko' as you call her will be stuck in my body.......forever."

Arcee, Bulkhead, & Miko know that Arachnid was right. If Arcee destroys Arachnid, Miko's body will be destroyed too & Miko will have no choice but to accept life in Arachnid's body. So Arcee put are blasters down.

Arcee:"She's right, we can't take that chance."

Miko:"But she needed to be stopped, I don't care if I have to...."

Bulkhead then cut Miko off.

Bulkhead:"But Arcee & I do care Miko."

Arcee:"That's right Miko, our job as Autobots is to protect humans like you, even if your in a Cybertronian body.

Arachnid was getting away in Miko's body & Miko was the first to notice.

Miko:"Oh no you don't."

Miko then shot out some of Arachnid's web fluid & it directly hits Arachnid making her unable to move.

Bulkhead:"Nice shot."

Miko:"Thanks Bulk."

Arachnid struggle to get out.

Arachnid:"Now I know how my victims feel."