A Plot is Brewing

Miko walked further & further away from the base to a point where she couldn't see it anymore. She was still so angry about the movie she didn't notice how far she walked.

Miko:"Stupid movie, stupid age requirement, stupid...ARGH! I can't even think of anything else relevant to the movie!"

Miko later notice how far she is & how long she's been out.

Miko:"Whoa how far did I go...& for how long? I should probably head back to the base."

Miko started to walk back to the Base when she heard 2 familiar voices.

Miko:"Who was that?"

Miko decides to follow the sound of the voices until she say who they were coming from, it was Starscream & Arachnid. Miko hid behind a big rock and overheard what the 2 were saying to each other.

Starscream:"All I'm saying is that we need a plan to give us the upper hand against the Autobots that is both clever & will be sure to destroy them.

Arachnid:"& What was wrong with my idea."

Starscream:"It rushes us in too fast!"

Arachnid was about to say something until she had a strange feeling.

Starscream:"What's wrong?"

Arachnid:"I sense something.....or someone spying on us."

Miko became terrified to a point where she couldn't move from the rock.

Starscream:"What? Who? Where is the spy?"

Arachnid looked around for a bit then she walked over to the rock Miko was hiding behind. Miko stayed completely silent so Arachnid wouldn't spot her. Arachnid climbed over the rock. Miko started to shake in fear. Arachnid looked up & climbed down from the rock. Miko signs in relief feeling that Arachnid didn't see her & started to walk away.

Miko:"That was close."

All of sudden Arachnid's web fluid hits Miko and wraps her up.

Miko:"What's going on?"

Miko struggles to break free from the web.

Miko:"I can't move!"

Arachnid & Starscream walk over to Miko.

Arachnid:"Well, well, well, look at what we have here."

Starscream:"It's a human!"

Arachnid looks at Miko remembering that she saw Miko with the Autobots  so many times before.

Arachnid:"Let's take her to Megatron, he'll know what to do with her."

Miko:"What?!"

Arachnid shots out a small amount of web fluid to Miko's mouth.

Arachnid:"This way you won't be able to call for help."