A Rough day

Bulkhead(in car form) & Miko just went inside the base, Bulkhead just let Miko out of him a turned into his Autobot form when Miko angrily marched to where Jack & Rafael(Raf) were sitting.

Jack:"Hey Miko, are you ok?"

Miko:"If by 'ok' you mean I'm having the worst day, then yes, I'm totally ok!"

Ratchet looks at Bulkhead confused.

Ratchet:"What's up with her?"

Bulkhead signs.

Bulkhead:"She said something about not being able to see this new movie that just came out."

Miko:"I went to buy the ticket for "Sky Descendants; The 1st Chapter", but the guy at the both says I couldn't see it because it's for ages 18+ & I'm too young to see it. Can you believe that!"

Jack:"Well it's true since you're only 15, but in 3 years you'll be able to see something like it."

Raf:"Yeah & 3 years isn't so long."

Miko:"Well not to me, I waited 8 months for this movie & now I'm not going to see it!"

Bulkhead:"Miko calm down, why don't you go out for a stroll."

Miko:"Fine, but I want to be alone!"

Miko marched herself out right before she can hear what Bulkhead had to say.

Bulkhead:"Just don't go too far from the..."

Miko screamed as she left barley hearing Bulkhead's last word.

Bulkhead:"base."

Arcee:"That probably would have been a good movie."