The Escape

Miko couldn't believe that her & Arachnid had swap bodies. Now she knew why before they swapped Arachnid wrapped herself in her own webs, to keep Miko from escaping while she was in her body.

Miko:"Switch us back!"

Starscream:"Not until our plan is complete."

Megatron:"Come Arachnid, we shall open up a bridge at location you found the human in the first place. Starscream, close & lock the doors to this room to make sure this human in Arachnid's body doesn't have a chance to escape while she's wrapped up."

Miko:"No! Don't leave me like this!"

Arachnid was the only one who turned around we she heard Miko.

Arachnid:"Yes, we are & after I locate the Autobots & destroy them later after we switch back, I'll let you witness the destruction of Bulkhead & afterwards I will destroy you."

Miko got angry after hearing what Arachnid said in her voice.

Miko:"I'm not going to let you get away with this."

Arachnid laughed a little.

Arachnid:"We've already have."

Miko:"You can't do this! Help! Get me out of this!"

Miko shouted out in Arachnid's voice as Arachnid left & the doors started to close.

Miko:"Get back here! No!"

Miko struggled to break free from the web fluid wrapped around her/Arachnid's body as the doors closed & locked themselves.

Meanwhile back at the Base, Bulkhead was starting to get worried about Miko since its been a long time since she first left the Base.

Bulkhead:"What's taking Miko so long? It's been almost 6 hours since she left."

Bumblebee just made a bunch of beeps trying to calm Bulkhead down. Raf translated.

Raf:"Yeah Bulkhead, maybe she just went home."

Arcee:"But how can Miko travel from here to her house on foot? It's a travel only by vehicle."

Bulkhead:"Ratchet, send me a Bridge to Miko may be."

Ratchet:"You got it."

Ratchet opened a Bridge for Bulkhead.

Arcee walked to Bulkhead.

Arcee:"I'll come with, you'll never know when you might run into some Decepticons."

Back on the Decepticon Warship, Miko was trying find a way out the web, a way out of the CTC room, & a way off of the Warship while trapped in Arachnid's body.

Miko:"There has got to be way out of this thing."

Miko kept on struggling to get out until she remembered something about one of Arachnid's features.

Miko:"Wait, doesn't Arachnid's legs each have a sharp tip that she uses to cut the scrap out of the Autobots?"

Miko thought of an idea to get out of Arachnid's web wrap.

Miko:"Maybe I can use one of Arachnid's legs to get out of this, if only I could...."

Miko tried to pull out one of Arachnid's legs, but she didn't know how. It was hard for Miko to manage in a Cybertronian body, since it doesn't function like a human body. But Miko finally got one leg out.

Miko:"Yes!"

Miko started to cut herself free with the leg, she was almost out.

Miko:"Come on, almost there."