{7}

Going to switch the POVs up! This is Selena's.
"So... how exactly do we do this?" Mack asked curiously.

"What?" How does she not know how to get a jet? She's Taylor Swift's sister, for God's sake.

"The private jet."

Abigail looks at her understandingly and replies,

"We go up to the normal place you would go in the airport and head onto the jet. It's simple, really."

Mack doesn't look very happy at this, but she heads along with the group as they walk in between security at the airport.

"Hello girls!" The young lady at the desk says. "Private jet?" They all nod.

"Okay then, who's?"

"Taylor's." The three voices of me, Karlie, and Abigail ring out.

"Ma'am, I'm going to need to see an ID, plus signature." She says kindly to Mack.

Mackenzie sighs. "Okay. Let me grab it." Digging through her purse, I encourage small talk with the young girl. "So, have you worked here for a while?"

She smiled proudly. "No! This is only my first day." She blushed.

"You're doing really well!" I assured her, as Mack pulls out her sisters ID triumphantly.

"Okay! Now for the signature." The girl held out a paper. I noticed Mackenzie's hand shaking as she takes the pen the woman holds out to her. Oh no. Did she practice her sisters signature?

Either way it was illegal to do that.

She signed it with no problem, and I breathed a small sigh of relief, not seeing her signature.

The lady examined the signature and squints at it. "Just a sec." She said quietly and came back with a stout, tall man, who was very obviously her supervisor.

"Miss Swift, I'm afraid that this is NOT your signature. You signed your name as.. Mackenzie?"

I gasped, loud. Too loud.

"Um, yeah sorry. My sisters name, ya know, it's just.. yeah, I've been trying to get on her good side lately so I kind of had that on my mind. She's in Arizona right now, which is also why I'm thinking of taking a private jet." She babbled on as the man watched her, unapprovingly. "Let me just sign that ag-"

The man snatched away the paper.

"Young lady, I'm afraid I don't believe you."

"But.. How would I l-look like t-Taylor if I wasn't her..?" She asked, looking panicked.

"I don't know. But I'm terribly sorry to say this." The man took a breath. "SECURITY!"

Men in black and blue uniform escorted us away.

Two hours later, we sat in shame as the head of security at the airport questioned us.

"Girls, this is felony. If you can't prove yourselves then we will have to escort you to the county prison." I'm horrified. I can't have this on my record. This wasn't good. I can see the headlines now. Selena Gomez arrested for felony!

I sigh.

"Sir, we did nothing wrong. This is a huge mistake. This is Taylor Swift, Karlie Kloss, and Abigail Anderson, and Selena Gomez. Please let us go." I begged.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but I can't do that. Please excuse me for a moment." With that, he exited the room.

"Probably to eat a donut." I snorted. Karlie giggles.

"So.. What do we do?" Abi asked.
I laughed and gasped at the same time.

"Oh my god, Abigail Anderson doesn't know what to do? That's a first!" I joked. We needed the jokes now.

She blushed.

"I think we should sneak out!" Mack burst out and I had a moment of panic.

But then a moment of relief. We might be able to accomplish something like this with a good plan.

"Okay. I think we should."
We planned, then were able to sneak out quietly and go into a boarding jet, using disguises, and using google translate to learn one term in French.

"We are to board a plane to go to France." We hid behind a very large family of 7, and take some random seats, luckily no one reserved them.

"Phew." Mack gasped. "That was REALLY close."

"Yep." I agreed, sitting back in my chair.

"Excuse me?" A man in a dark black and blue uniform approached us. We make sure our costumes are on okay, then turn to him.

"Bonjour!" Karlie said.

"Nous sommes ici à bord d'un avion pour aller en France." I stated, while everyone looked at me in surprise.

The man nodded at us, confused with the language we are speaking and walked away. Meanwhile, the girls gaped at me.

"How did you manage to say that perfectly?" Mack looked at me in awe.

"I took French in high school." I shrugged.

The plane ride wasn't long, and soon we arrived in Phoenix.

"It's hot here." Abi complained, and fanned herself with her hat.

"Get used to it, sister, cause we're in Arizona. We aren't even out of the plane!" Abi rolled her eyes. She had been to Arizona before.

"I get it! God!" She said.

"Okay let's go." Abigail shrugged. We started to walk along the hallway leading to the airport, but someone stops us. It was another officer.

Crap.

"Who are you four?" He asked curiously, but suspiciously still.

We use our fake names.

"Cruella Dupre."

"Natalie Eddington."

"Jessica Devall."

"Arnold Schwarzenegger."

"Um. Okay. Have a nice day ladies." The officer strolled away.

"What the hell," Abigail swore. "Was THAT, Karlie? Your name was Katie Thompson!"

"I'm sorry!" She said in defense, raising her hands up. "I got nervous!"

We all sighed, and headed to the hotel Mack had booked on the plane.

We arrived there by taxi and took off our disguises.

My phone vibrated in unison with the other girls'. We all followed Taylor now to see what she posted.

"Mack that wasn't you right?" I asked.

She shook her head no, and we all looked at the post.

"It's a video!" Abigail exclaimed. I clicked play and we all started the video on each of our phones.

"Help me." The blonde woman in the video says. "Help!" She screamed more urgently. I gasp. There was the man again but it was extremely blurry.

There was a loud thud in the real world as Karlie faints to the ground.

I didn't understand at first. But as I kept playing, I realized why:

Taylor was lying on the ground, bloody, beaten, and scarred, now unconscious after barely whispering for help. This is different than the last picture. Much, much different.

That's the last thought that registered as I fell to the ground with a small breath of air.