{2}

"So, uh... Sir, what's.. Uh... Up with the album?" I ask, stumbling on my words as I speak. I always do that, I'm very shy. Especially to random strangers calling me by my sisters name and pulling my arm in the middle of the street.

"Problem. We noticed a big gap in 1989 that was supposed to be fixed before it came out. Fans are frankly pretty pissed at it and they spent money on five songs of an album." The man explains as we reach a very tall building.

"Scott Borchetta." I said as I read his card.

"Yeah, Tay?" The man-Scott- turned around to look at me. "My full name? Why?"

"Oh, sorry. Read out loud." I blushed furiously.

Great acting, Mackenzie.

Really great acting.

"Okay, Miss Tay, let's get you to the recording studio." He said and lead me there, much to my convenience.

"So. We need you to sing This Love and How You Get The Girl then we'll move on from there." He directed me, while I sat down and pretended I know what I was doing.

"Let's start with This Love." He stared at me expectantly, leaving me behind the glass. I was so nervous.. Taylor always told me I had a horrible voice. So I got into art, instead. It was basically my savior. Something that Taylor was never good at.

"Uh.. Okay." I mumbled into the mic. Scott gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"For Taylor..." I whispered, and started to sing. I had heard this song before. Taylor sang it to me after she wrote it. I kinda liked it.

"This love is good, this love is bad..." I sang the song as well as I could, and at the end, Scott looked shocked. I stared down at the floor, but looked up at Scott when he very seriously opened the glass door to come in. He glared at me for a minute and I actually felt a little scared. Why does Taylor actually work with this creep?

But then his face broke into a gigantic smile.
"That was freaking amazing!" He pats me on the back while I smile hesitantly, knowing he's just trying to make me feel better.

"That's better than when you last sang it, Tay! What happened to your vocals?" He asked, a proud glint in his eyes as he speaks.

"Uh... Just practice?" I guessed, and smiled weakly at him.

I had a horrible voice, just as Taylor says.

She was always honest with me.

Right?