26

Chapter name: Girl meets Riley and Amalia Pt.1

Co Writer: All Me

Told from Second person P.O.V

Subway:

"So this is the subway

"So this is the subway. It isn't as nice as I thought it would be." Mia said.

"Is this safe? My parents told me never to go into a subway. I could get some type of disease." Autumn said.

"Is that why you're wearing that doctor's mark?" Lucy asked. Autumn was wearing a doctor's mask that her father gave her. He told her to never take it off while she was in the subway.

Autumn nods. "You're just over reacting. You can't get sick down here. I've been down here a ton of times and I'm fine." Alexandra said.

"For the first time and forever. I actually agree with Autumn. It's horrible down here. I would be in my limo right now, but Eric wouldn't let me." Jessamine whined.

"You just can't stand being around poor people." Alexandra said. "Yeah, especially you." Jessamine said.

"Come on guys. This is going to be fun. We get to meet the famous Riley and Amalia." Braidy said, who was happy to meet more girls. "Yeah, that's the only good thing." Alexandra replied.

"The train here!" Eric shouted. "Let's go." Mia said. They followed Eric into the train. Everyone took a seat except for Kai and Autumn who had to grab a pole. There were no more seats left.

"I'm going to get sick." Autumn muttered. She had forgotten her gloves in Philadelphia so her hands were touching the pole.

On the other side of the train:

Farkle noticed them walk onto the train

Farkle noticed them walk onto the train. He especially noticed the girl with glasses and doctor's mask. She was beautiful he thought.