33

Chapter name: Richie is no singer

Co writer: Kittymowmow101030

Told from Second person P.O.V

On Stage End Of Performance:

"Thank you." Jessamine bowed on stage. Sarah and Ada clapped behind her and the crowd awkwardly clapped with them. "That was something else." Alexandra whispered to Mia who nodded in agreement.

Hallway:

"Don't you dare tell her." Mia told Alexandra. "She thinks she's good Mi-Mi." Alexandra explained. "I know, but you can't hurt her feelings." Mia said. "She hurts your feelings all the time." Alexandra explained.

"I know, but we're not like Jessamine. We're nice people." Mia explained. "You're nice and if we don't tell her. You know it's going to go to her head." Alexandra explained. "You're just exaggerating." Mia replied.

"Really look." Alexandra said. She was pointing to Jessamine, who was handing out pictures of herself with her signature. Mia looked at her in disbelief. "It was only one performance."

"To Jessamine it was 100." Alexandra joked. Jessamine walked over to them. "Wasn't I amazing?" Jessamine asked. Alexandra was about to say something, but Mia closed her mouth.

"You were great Richie. I just couldn't believe it. Everyone was speechless." Mia said. "Oh thank you. My father always told me I was a good singer." Jessamine explained. "He lied." Alexandra was trying to say. "What was that?" Jessamine asked.

"She said you did great." Mia lied.

"Oh really. I guess you can be nice when you want to be." Jessamine said. "I could say the same." Mia thought. "Anyway here's a picture of me. I know you want one after my amazing  performance." Jessamine explained.

She gave them both a picture.

"Thank you." Mia said.

"You're welcome. Now to sing again for my lovely audience." Jessamine said walking over to a group of kids. Mia let go of Alexandra. "It won't go to her head. My butt." Alexandra said.

2 days later- Mia P.O.V

"Nice camera." I heard Lucy tell Alex.

"You like it?" Alex asked.

"If history is about discovering the truth of what happened in the past, we spend sometime finding out what truth is." Autumn explained. Yep Autumn is teaching the class today.

"Where'd you get the nice camera?" I ask. "Shh, I come here to learn and I can't learn with you guys going back and forth." Jessamine said. We all looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. Autumn glared at us and we rolled our eyes as she continued. "All through history, people have suffered consequences from telling the truth."