Chapter 8: The Big Ask

left~ emilee❤️ right~ hannah❤️
Mario's POV
"I just kissed Hannah!" I say to myself. and now she has to be my girlfriend! i am saying that in the nicest and excited way possible. I will ask her tomorrow at school. "That's a great idea!" i say to myself.
Hannah's POV
"I have to tell emilee what happened!" I say to myself. I walk inside and see her, she was already peeking out the window so I'm assuming she knows what happened. "really?" I say. "I had to watch my best friend get her first kiss" Emilee says. YES ITS MY FIRST KISS :( "Haha very funny em" I say. "What if he asks me to be his girlfriend at school tomorrow?" I say. "Oh my gosh, that would be so cute" Emilee says. After that little conversation we head upstairs and go to bed because we have school tomorrow. we are good children. :)
Emilee's POV
I hope Mario asks Hannah to be his girlfriend. I want what's best for my best friend and I know how much she likes Mario maybe even love him for all I know. I think they would be such a cute couple. I SHIP IT! But you know what I ship even more? Me and my adorable boyfriend Jovani. He's a great guy, cute and charming! I know I should be talking to Hannah about Mario but I have my own relationship to worry about too.
Mario's POV
Today at school, I am going to ask Hannah to be my girlfriend and I hope she says yes honestly. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and her personality is just wow. Everything about her is just wow.
I am now at school and I am more than nervous to ask her. As I walk up to her locker she looks at me and says hey!
Conversation
Hannah: Hey!
Mario: Hey Hannah!
Hannah: What's up?
Mario: Nothing, Can I ask you something?
Hannah: Sure what is it?
Mario: Will you be my girlfriend?
Hannah: Oh my god Mario. Yes I would love to be your girlfriend!
Mario: *screams out loud* SHE SAID YES!