Chapter 4: Monday

Hannah's POV
It was a great first weekend in Florida with Emilee! We went swimming, the mall, the movies, and the bowling alley! It was a blast! But, now it's time for our second day at school.
Which I don't have a problem with because I like where we go to school! I love every class except first not because of the subject, because of the two oldest people in the class. Mario and Jovani are okay it's just Emilee talks about Jovani all the time like how he's so hot and that she hopes that he likes her too.
Jovani's POV
I really wanted to ask Emilee out on a date today and I was going to ask her to go to the carnival with me on Friday.. Hopefully she says yes, I really like her and yeah so here goes nothing. I see her and go up to her locker after school. "Hey Emilee" I say, "Hey Jovani" she says to me. "So I was wondering if you wanted to come to the carnival with me on Friday?" I say looking very nervous. "Yes I would love too!" She says. "Great can't wait!" I say to her, "Alright bye!" She says, "see you later" I say.
Emilee's POV
OH MY GOSH DID JOVANI JUST ASK ME ON A DATE? I HAVE TO TELL HANNAH! I see her at her locker and go up to her. "guess what!" I say, "what?" she says. "Jovani asked me to go to the carnival on Friday with him, like a date!" I say. "Yay! You got what you wanted!" Hannah said very happily. I just know she wasn't happy about something. Was it that Mario didn't ask her or was it that she isn't going to the carnival? I know something is wrong.
Hannah's POV
Awe yay! Jovani asked Emilee to go to the carnival with him. Lucky her! I just wonder why Mario didn't ask me to go with him? like does he not like me? Am I weird to him? I was very curious. I just wish I could be there with my best friend spending time with her.