Chapter 5: The Carnival

Emilee's POV
I felt really horrible that my friend couldn't come to the carnival because Mario didn't ask her so I texted Jovani this

Emilee: Hey Jovani! It's Emilee
Jovani: Hey cutie! What's up?
Emilee: So I was wondering if you could bring Mario with you to the carnival?
Jovani: Why?
Emilee: Because I'm pretty sure Hannah wanted to go with him.
Jovani: Oh I see! Alright I'll bring him!
Emilee: thank you so much
Jovani: No problem cutie❤️

Jovani's POV
"Hey Mario! Come on your coming to the carnival" I called him on the phone. "Why?" He says confused. "Because change in plans it's guys night instead so come on! We are meeting with Geo, Hunter, Brandon, And Weston! I say. "Alright fine, be over in 5" He says! That was a success!" I say to myself!
Emilee's POV
I went upstairs to see Hannah sitting on her bed watching a movie and she looks at me "Alright come one get ready!" I say, "what? why?" She says very confused. "Your coming to the carnival with us! Jovani is bringing Mario!" I say. "Why is he bring Mario?" She asks again looking confused. "Because I told him too" I say. "WHAT WHY? she says freaking out. "Because I wanted you to have fun tonight too and not just stay home watching movies" I say. "Oh my gosh your such a good friend" she's says. "I know" I say.
Hannah's POV
Oh my gosh! I'm going to hang out with Mario! Did I just have a girly moment? Whatever! It's worth it! Oh my gosh what am I going to wear? I go upstairs to my room and just put on a hoodie from Pink, light blue ripped jeans and some white converse. I wear my hair straight with a little bit of mascara on my eye lashes.
After I get ready I'm ready to go!
Emilee's POV
Hannah is super excited that Mario is going to be here.. oh shit did Jovani tell him she was gonna be here? I hope he did..
When we got there, we see Mario and Jovani.
Damn, Jovani be looking fine I say to myself.
Mario looks really confused. "Why are they here?" Mario says. "Because this is date night" Jovani responded. "Why did you tell me it was guys night then?" Mario says. "Because I thought you wouldn't come" Jovani says. "Yeah and now I'm leaving" Mario says.
Hannah's POV
I couldn't just let Mario leave this is my one chance to get to know him a lot better. I stopped thinking by the sound of Emilees voice. "Hey you coming?" Emilee asks. "I'll be in there in a minute okay? You two go have fun" I say to Emilee and Jovani. They walk in.
I see Mario walking and I catch up to him. "Hey Mario! Wait up!" I say yelling so he can hear me. He turns, looks and then keeps walking I finally catch up to him. "Hey, why are you leaving?" I say to him. "Because I don't want to be here?" He says, "why not?" I say. "Because I don't have anyone to hangout with" he says. "You can hangout with me?" I say. He smirks and says "okay fine". When we got to the entrance, I see Emilee and Jovani! "Hey guys" I say walking towards them. "Hey Mario! Decided to come back?" Jovani says. "Yeah because I wanted to hangout with.." hoping he would say Hannah.. "My boy Jovani" He says as he finishes his sentence. "Oh" I say looking sad. Mario went on a few rides with Jovani and then me and Emilee were going on a few rides together. "Hey Em" I say, "hey what's wrong?" She says. "I just feel bad because this is supposed to be your date and I ruined it" I say looking very upset. "As long I get to spend time at the carnival with my best friend then I'm okay" she's says looking very happy!
Emilee's POV
After the carnival had ended Hannah and I had gone home and went to bed. We were both so tired and just wanted to sleep. After that whole fiasco at the carnival we both just wanted to go lay in bed and get some sleep.