Chapter 2: First day

Hannah's POV
Emilee and I are super excited for a new school! We can't wait to meet new people and make new friends! So we arrive at our school and my mom says "love you bye!" "love you too mom bye!" I say as she drives away in the car. Then, I turn to Emilee "ready?" I say to her, "yeah!" She says back all excited.
So, as soon as we walk in it was not how we thought it would be, there were people everywhere! Like, ALOT of people it was so crowded! Once Emilee and I get to our lockers we put our stuff away, we check our schedules to see if we have any classes together and we have 3 classes together! We have 1st,4th, and 6th period together, we got really excited! We were walking to our first class Spanish and we see these 2 very attractive boys giving us looks like smirking and waving.. we just ignore and walk by. "That was weird" I say, "they were kind of cute" Emilee says, "your so weird" I say. As soon as we walked in to Spanish class we seen those 2 boys that we giving us looks in the hallway. "YES!" Emilee says excitedly! "Oh great" I say sarcastically. "Why are they in here" Emilee says, "Because they didn't take Spanish freshman year like your supposed too" I say. We both know they were not freshman. After class we left.
*Skips to lunch*
So Emilee and I go to lunch and find a place to sit since we both packed lunch today! As soon s we sit down at a table by the windows, we once again we see those boys. "Emilee look" I say pointing to the very attractive boys staring at us. "OMG THEY HAVE THE SAME LUNCH AS US" she says freaking out. "I think we should go say hi" I say to Emilee. "OMG WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY?" Emilee says.
Emilee's POV
Hannah and I were going to go say hi to the 2 very attractive boys that are in our Spanish
class. We walk over to them and sit down. I try saying something but I can't because the one with the long hair is really cute.
Hannah's POV
Emilee can hardly talk without drooling over the one with long hair so I start the conversation. "Hi I'm Hannah and this is Emilee" I say with a very nice voice. "We are new here and we don't really know that many people" Emilee speaks up finally. "What are your names?" I ask. "I'm Jovani" the one with the long hair says. "I'm Mario" the one with the short hair says. "he's kinda cute" I think to myself. "How old are you guys?" I ask "We are 16 years old" Jovani says. "Oh we are 14" Emilee says. " Anyways it was nice meeting you guys!" I say as I'm walking away with Emilee.
We finish out the rest of our classes and go home. We are tired from our first day at a new school so we go to sleep for the night.