Me, myself, and I?

Walking to the main-room, as always, he sees all others yelling about random things. He wasn't very popular, but he didn't care... sort of. He was often lonely, and believed he was unnoticed. He took a step outside. He wasn't suppost to, but he thought if nobody noticed, nobody would care. He wore a black shirt, with a light-blue jacket. His small toy; a stuffed blue dragon, lie on his shoulder. Soon he made it to the library. Long walk. He took a few more steps, and made it into the large building. "HEY!!" A loud voice calls out. "Shh!" The sound came from a teen in a black dress. She wore sun glasses and a black veil. She glared and seemed to be bored out of her mind. He just shrugs it off and keeps yelling. "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!"
"Oh.. It's Samuel." he looks a bit surprised. No one's ever asked him that except for Daniel. The girl points to the front door. He glares at her and walks away. Samuel follows. "Wait! Do you wanna play wif me?" Samuel smiles wide. The teenagee male looks at him and smiles. "OKAY SAM!!!!" He smiles jumping around, dropping his toy in the process. The teenager picked it up and gave it to him. "So, what's your name!?" Samuel asks. The male's eyes go blank. "UMM... CALL ME M" he smiles, rubbing Samuel's head. Just like that, Samuel wasn't alone. He had a new friend, but "M" had his own intentions.