Prologue (again)

Dark was the night, not including the many shines of lightning. Today was the day a white-haired three-year-old male would go away. Away from the ones he adored with all his heart and soul. The one's he would would be homeless with and still be happy. The car in which held him smelled of roses, with an after smell of a cow pat. The rain poured on the windows. It was hard yet not impossible to see through them. The only company he had was his small cat. Her mother stood. Sadness over came them both. His father held her mother close in comfort but this didn't help much. There stood a car beside the one the small male was in. This one held a girl. The girl had large brown eyes like the mother. She also had long white hair, unlike the boy but like the mother. He sighed and looked at the male driver, who was comforting the parents. The girl watched, eyes watery, as her mother cried softly in her hands. The children didn't understand.  Why did they have to leave the people they love? They began to cry in the car. The drivers were busy helping their parents so crying didn't matter. No one would notice and no one would help them. The children looked out of the window and into the other cars. Looking at each other they realized that's all they had. Mom, dad, and thereselfs and they're getting that taken away. They looked at each other one last time before the drivers went into the car. The male driver sat down and began to drive. It took a while until he finally began to speak. "What's your name kid?" he asked in a firm deep voice. "I-its Samuel." the child shuddered out of terrible sadness.

Still don't know why it's called "The Story?" You think that is the laziest move ever? You will see what happenes and you won't question me so much.