How He Hurt Me. Trevor

Your POV
______

He was like a puzzle. Like one of those ones that has 3000 pieces. It takes a while to put together and it lasts a little while if you're unfortunate, something or someone throws it on the floor.

In this case we had a someone, the someone meaning him. The boy I loved changed so quickly in a year. He just couldn't stop! It wasn't drugs or alcohol, he was smarter than that shit. It was the anger built in him that wouldn't fucking stop and watching him get hurt, hurt me the most. The boys tried helping, everyone did.

He was too far gone. He never hit me physically no, he hit me mentally.

'Why the fuck did I ask you out?'

'Go back to your depressed fucking state'

'How and why are you still here?'

The last day I saw him, he was crying as he asked that question. He knew he was getting worse and finally came to terms with it.

July 2nd 2016

I jumped from my conversation with Aleks as something came tumbling down the stairs. We looked at each other as I held my breath.

"Trevor, buddy? What ya doing?" Aleksandr asked as he approached the stairs and saw an angry Trevor looking at the figure he just threw.

I bent down to pick up the figure and noticed it was Rick from Rick and morty.

"Dont! Touch it!"

Trevor was now down the stairs and Aleks put his arm in front of me incase. "I'm not scared of him aleks, babe please just calm down!" I asked Trevor.

"don't you FUCKING tell me to calm down! You fucking contemplated suicide 5,000 fucking times and when I told you to calm down you downed pills! So shut up!" He walked away and came back with a jacket in his hand.

I pushed Aleks' arm down and ran to him as he went to the kitchen. I heard Aleks sigh.

My hand gripped his shoulder and turned him around to meet a teary faced Trevor.

"Trevor, please get help. You can make it. You used to be so happy. I still love you so if you think I don't then you're wrong i-"

He sobbed and laughed "you need to hate me. I'll get worse and hit you. I'm sorry Y/N." He pushed past me and walked to the door.

"Everything I ever said Y/N was a fucking lie to get you to leave. I love you, that's why I'm leaving", he held my hand and kissed me passionately one more time for the last time.

"How or why are you still here, with me?"

_______

Rounding it's been almost a month. I still work at cow chop. We still look for him. I realize what he did now was to try to protect me by getting me to leave. I still fucking love him, I hope he didn't jump over a bridge or something.

I haven't been the same. I barely eat, I put his meds in a box and pictures in the closet. The bed hasn't been made since that day and my YouTube channel barely exist.

Beep

I groaned as I grabbed my phone to see the notification.

Twitter- @ModestCube- hey guys it's been a while :-)

I cried in happiest as I read the tweet over and over again. I ran down to the Cow Chop living room and wiped my face of happy tears.

"GUYS! DID YOU SEE THE-"

I looked outside and saw a tall chubby dude and flannel and a beanie. I nearly screamed when I heard his laugh. I practically ripped the door off the hinges as I ran outside. I saw James and Aron face light up as James pointed towards me. Trevor turned around and dropped his phone and jacket on the ground.

I ran and jumped into his arms and just.....cried. His grip on the hug got tighter each time we said 'I love you'

___________

August 5th 2016

We cuddled on the couch as I looked at the man I love. Trevor. The man who ran away, got better in a short time and came back to as he said "make sure I get loved, and the boys are happy"

The only way he hurts me now is by beating me in CS:GO

--------
Hi guys! I've been feeling like shit lately and stuff with ex isn't helping. At least y/n gets a happy ending