Grown Up .aleks

It's my precious cupcakes birthday. This had to be a thing.

Your POV

I almost wanted to tear up as I looked at old photos of Aleks and I. Aleks and myself have been dating since 2012. It's been a long trip with a bunch of hills. Aleks' birthday was today and he said he didn't want much but to go out with friends and me. He's been complaining about not having enough pictures of us up around the apartment though. I decided I would gather up pictures of us and put in this gigantic frame I found with like 30 picture slots.

"That's when the power went out during hurricane Sandy, Chef was so fucking spooked."

It was a picture of Stuck in Your Radio and Chef. I was asleep on Aleks and we had this big lamp to give us light. At that point we were dating for about 6 months.

I looked through loads upon loads when I found one of Sly, Aleks and me. I teared up and put the photo on the couch. "Lets hope he remembers his birthday"

The front door opened and I scrabbled to put my project away. "Hey babe!" Aleks said as he walked into our room. I pushed the last few photos under the bed. "Hey Aleksandr! Happy birthday!" I jumped on him and we landed on the bed. Usually when he goes to the office I'm asleep so I didn't get to say happy birthday. Aleks laughed and kissed me on the forehead. "Thank you babe"

I cuddled into his chest and smiled as he played with my hair. "This has been the best 3 birthdays of my life, ya know?" "Why is that?"

"You've been with for 3 years!"

Someone knocked on the door and we both groaned. "I'll get it birthday boy"

I got up and walked to the door as Mishka followed me. I opened the door and nearly fainted.

"Eddie"

"H-hi"

I stood there I'm shock and Mishka just sniffed him. "Who's at the-"

Aleks walked up to me and Eddie and stared. "Oh my god Eddie, why are you here" "Happy birthday Aleks" He gave Aleks a big hug and Aleks hugged back. They stopped hugging each other and Eddie gave me a big hug.

"We missed you Sly."

"I missed you to, now let's go celebrate your birthday"