Youre a Cat .jordan

Your POV

"JORDAN! WHAT THE HELL!" I stood in the doorway of my office soaked in water.

I heard multiple of the boys laughing and Jordan on the rollerboard. He must've have been escaping before I kill him. You see, I told Jordan he couldn't fool me if he tried. I didn't realize he'd set up a trap to pour water on me!

"Y-Y/N?" James said between laughs. I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out. "Take a joke mate!" Dex shouted from down the hall.

----

I was dried off by now but I was still mad at Jordan.

"Y/N open up please!" I groaned and opened the door. "What do you want Jordan?" "Im sorry. I knew I went too far after I left the office!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, after you LEFT the office. This was a really stupid move!" He sighed and hugged me. "I'm not gonna hug back, just saying" Im such a stubborn bitch. But I don't care.

He sighed again and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry babe. I'll see you tomorrow"

With that, he left my office. I kinda felt bad now for being so bitchy.

"Wait, Jordan." His office was across from mine so I didn't have to shout. "Hm?"

"I'm sorry for being a stubborn bitch. I should really learn to get a joke!" I laughed.

"It's ok sweetie, lets just not do anymore extreme pranks!"

"Agreed!" We hugged and I huddled into his chest. He's the best man.

:requested:

-----
I GOT A YOUTUBE CHANNEL! IT'S CALLED ClassicSquish and I uploaded today! Check it and out subscribe please! Love you!!!