Is It That Bad? Best friends with TheCreatures

Your POV

"Ok it fucking smells!" I said as I entered TheCreature office. I was best friends with all of them. I was the only person in this office building who fucking loved them. I heard them doing a skit one day outside and when they are done I complimented them on they're acting.

I was fired because my boss didn't want me talking to them. Fucking idiot.

"Yea, we know! Aleks sprayed Barf Spray." Aron said as we brought his shirt up to his nose. I did the same.

"Not that shit. God Jordan sprayed that all over my hoodie last time! It still fucking smells!" My voice was muffled due to the cloth covering my mouth.

I walked down the hall and heard them all screaming.

"ALEKSANDR YOU ASSHOLE!"

"IT FUCKING REEKS!"

"HOT DIGGITY DOG!"

Aron ran past me and into the prop room. A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into their office.

"Y/N!" Spencer screamed on the glass. The light was turned off so I didn't know who pulled me in.

"You have a washer and dryer at home correct?" Aleks said.

Oh fuck.

"NO ALEKS LET ME OUT!" I tugged on the door knob but he had locked it with a key.

I heard the spurt of the bottle and it reeked. I held my breathe as Aleks unlocked the door. I ran out.

"EW Y/N YOU BROUGHT THE SMELL OUT!" Dex screamed as he sprayed me with Febreze.

"AH WHAT THE FUCK DEXTER?!" I ran into the bear room.

"IS IT THAT BAD YOU MUST SPRAY ME WITH LAVENDER FEBREZE?!"

"Yes."

I gave him a blank stare.

"I hate you all"