Chapter 12 "The bun in the oven"

Meanwhile in Paris, Michael was wondering where is wife was, she should've been there already. Maybe her truck broke down on the road? But with the cold night? Maybe the trip was postponed? Whatever it was, he was going to look for her in the morning. Maybe she was captured by the enemy? No, he had to be optimistic, his Miss Daredevil was fine, she was going to cross the threshold of the door anytime now, smiling at him. But he was crazy with worries. He took a truck to go to the camp to look for his wife.

One more night

One more night with you

Close your eyes, I'll give you my love

One more night

One more night with you

Please hold me once again

Because I love you

Here I stand

And I can't even cry

My heart is breaking up inside

You say goodbye

You found somebody new

Wherever you go

I'll be with you

One more night

One more night with you

Hear me now I can't let you go

One more night

I'll open my heart to you

Please hold me once again

Because I love you

Before you leave

Just take me in your arms

And let me feel you once again

I can't help myself

I still depend on you

Whatever you do

I'll be with you

One more night

One more night with you

Close your eyes; I'll give you my love

One more night

One more night with you

You know how long it going last

It's up to you

I want hold you once again

Because I love you

Candy was dreaming she'd arrived at the hospital in Terry's arms and she ran to Michael to reassure him that nothing happened with Terry.

- Oh Michael, I love you so much, she mumbled out loud

Terry who had opened his eyes, at dawn, felt bad. But he didn't want to let go of Candy, it was a delight he wasn't going to get the occasion to have again. He took full advantage.

Candy moved, she was feeling fine, warm and safe in Terry's arms...She loved the smell of his cologne... in Terry's arms... Oh... no, she had to open her eyes and if it was the morning, she had to leave that dangerous place that was Terry's arms... But she opened her eyes and she didn't move, she wanted to move, she felt so good, she felt in her place, during those few hours... in her place? But in reality her place was with Michael, not Terry... Terry was married to Susanna... that thought made her sad and tears started to come down her cheeks. Terry felt she was awake.