Dreaming of my death.

Ana was standing in between the twins as she helplessly watched Helen create Ultron a body. She could already imagine how remorseful the doctor was going to feel when her trance was broken.

"It's beautiful. The Vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And S.H.I.E.L.D. never even thought-" Helen says as she looks at the monitor.

"The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a Frisbee. Typical of humans, they scratch the surface and never think to look within." Ultron says as he breaks open the scepter's blue gem, the yellow gem that was inside floats out and lands in his hand. He places it in the head of the body Dr. Cho was making. Ana scoffed at his words.

"And that frisbee has beaten your ass more times then I can count." Ana says as she defends Steve, eliciting a chuckle from Ultron.

"Don't strain your simple mind then." Ultron comments as he sets the scepter down, not even sparing her a glance.

"You know, you'd think that since Bruce helped program you, you'd have a little more manners." Ana comments, cocking her head to the side to squint at Ultron. She knew her comment would make him angry, and if he threw a rage fit he might destroy the cradle.

"If I wasn't waiting for your group of superhero buddies to show, the twins would be mopping up your blood." Ultron says and Pietro's grip on her arm tightens. He did that every time she did something stupid and he wanted her to stop. Ana's lip curled up into a snarl, her glare never leaving Ultron's metal face.

"Better get the mop, then."

❉❉❉

"I'll take Natasha and Clint." Steve says as he talks to Tony in the entry room of the Barton family home. Everyone was preparing to leave and go search other places for Ultron, and ultimately, Ana.

"Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can." Even as Tony said the words, he knew it wasn't going to be 'strictly recon'.

"If Ultron is really building a body-" Steve muses, getting cut off by Tony reassuring his thoughts.

"He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot."

"You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve sighs. Fury walks up to the two, shrugging on his coat.

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" He asks, although he was going to do it anyways.

"She's all yours, apparently. What are you gonna do?" Tony says, wanting to know Fury's next move.

"I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope." In another part of the house, Clint was saying goodbye to his wife.

"I'm gonna finish re-flooring that sunroom as soon as I get back."

"Yeah, and then you'll find another part of the house to tear apart." Laura complains. She knew her husband too well.

"No. It's the last project. I promise." Clint says. Minutes later, the trio take off in the Quinjet towards Korea. Tony, however, takes off to NEXUS.

"A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere. And as this is the center of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack." Tony says as he taps on the keyboard. Behind him, a tech has her friend take a picture of her with Tony in the background, another takes a step towards him.