It's not like she's dead.

While Ana was busy meeting one half of the enhanced twins, the other Stark had found a way into the building. He entered, and was met with a group of soldiers helplessly outgunned as they faced Iron Man. In a panic, they began shooting at Tony, but the man was unharmed.

"Guys, stop, we gotta talk this through." The older Stark shoots down the soldiers using his suit, leaving the men a groaning mess on the floor. "It was a good talk."

"No it wasn't." A soldier complains. Tony waved his hand dismissively, before his thoughts ran back to his injured sister. He knew she could handle herself, but he was still her brother, and worried about her unconditionally. Tony walks around, trying to find anything that would be something he's looking for, instead he finds Dr. List, and knocks him out.

"Sentry mode." Tony orders his suit as he walks out. Instantly the suit became a bodyguard for him, sweeping the room for potential threats. Tony walks over to the many computers and begins typing on them. "Okay, Jarvis. You know I want it all. Make sure you copy Hill at HQ." Back on the battlefield, Steve decides it's time to head back to the Quinjet, ordering Natasha to give the Hulk a lullaby. The patriot was going to sweep the forest on his way back to look for Ana, as was everyone else. When her comm went dead, Jarvis had no way of tracking Ana's location. She could've been anywhere, with any number of injuries, and that's assuming she was alive.

"I have Ana in the Quinjet. Vitals are stable." Thor informed everyone on comms. There was a breath of relief let out from everyone at the word the baby sister of the team was alive. Back in the base, Tony worked furiously, trying to find out Strucker's secrets and get back to Ana.

"I know you're hiding more than files. Hey, J, give me an IR scan of the room, real quick." Tony speaks to his AI, letting everything download from the computers.

"The wall to your left... I'm reading steel reinforcement and an air current." Jarvis speaks, causing Tony to walk over towards the aforementioned wall, all while muttering to himself.

"Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door..." He pushes and the wall opens up, revealing a secret pathway. "Yay!" Tony walks forward, intent on finding that damn scepter.

❉❉❉

Since Ana had been found, Natasha was able to focus her search for the Hulk. Not that he was hard to find, follow the roaring, large footsteps, and path of broken trees. Natasha momentarily froze, stepping over a large patch of blood, this is where Thor said he found Ana. She shook her head, removing the thought about how much blood her little sister had lost, and stepped over a small hill revealing Hulk.

"Hey, big guy. The sun's getting real low." Natasha begins, and the Hulk scowls at her. Natasha kneels in front of him and puts out her hand, the Hulk touches her outstretched limb. She strokes his hand slowly as he starts to calm down. He stumbles away and changes into Bruce Banner.

Now he began the process of remorse for his victims.

❉❉❉

Steve had entered the building, with the intent to take down any stray HYDRA agents. Instead, he was faced with the man with the monocle.

"Baron Strucker. Hydra's number one thug." Steve comments as he asses the situation, he could easily take down Strucker. He just wanted to find the most fun way to do it.

"Technically, I'm a thug for S.H.I.E.L.D." Strucker retorts, buying himself some time to think of an escape plan. Then he saw the female twin come up behind the patriot.