I could really use an escape plan.

"Hey, Ultron. I know you're a robot and all and don't understand humans needs. But using the bathroom is something and I need to do it." Ana complained. It had been a few hours since she was dragged away and had her little breakdown. She was really hoping Tony obeyed her message.

"Oh how I loathe you. But, I'm waiting to kill you in front of the Avengers. You're very fond of blades, maybe I could stab you in the heart." Ultron muses. Ana felt her blood boil and Pietro tense up behind her.

"That's a little dramatic, don't you think?" Ana quips back, crossing her arms over her chest. Maybe if she made him angry enough he'd kill her now, saving her friends from witnessing her death.

"Wanda, escort her to the bathroom." Ultron commands the girl who quickly nods, grabbing Ana's upper arm and leading her away. Just before she got out the door Ana yelled without turning her head around.

"And to think, I was going to say you're my favorite nephew!" This made Wanda pull her faster.

"What do you think you are doing?" The enhanced girl hissed once they were safely away from any of Ultron's creations.

"I'd rather die here than have my family suffer through watching me die. I've put them through enough already." Ana admits as she pushes opens the bathroom door. Wanda doesn't speak, just nods, understanding fully.

"Can I ask you something?" Wanda says after Ana does her business, the two standing in the bathroom

"I'm going to refrain from pointing out you just did." Ana says causing Wanda to pause, making sure what Ana had said made sense.

"You really care for my brother, don't you?" Now it was Ana's turn to pause.

"If you asked me yesterday, hell... asked me hours ago, I would've said yes. But now, now I know he's, and you are, working with Ultron... I just don't know. I want to be with my brother, my friends." Ana says, stumbling over her words and she tries to find the right ones.

"Well... he cares about you." Wanda says as she grabs Ana's hand, pulling her out of the bathroom and back to the original room. Ana crosses her arms over her chest, standing in the center of the room with Iron Legions pointing their weapons at her. She met Pietro's worried gaze, and this time, she didn't glare back. Instead, she offered a weak smile that took the speedster by surprise.

"Need anything else, Auntie Ana?" Ultron says, his robotic words dripping with sarcasm.

"I could really use an escape plan."

❉❉❉

"Where are we?" Thor asks as the remaining Avengers walk up to the farmhouse in the middle of nowhere.

"A safe house?" Tony repeats what Clint had told him after Ana hung up on them, although he didn't believe it was by her choice.

"Let's hope." Clint says as they all walk inside. "Honey, I'm home!" Then a very pregnant woman walks in, eliciting confused looks from everyone. "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."

"Hey." The still unidentified woman says, placing a kiss on Clint.

"This is an agent of some kind." Tony mutters, still reeling from his sisters orders.

"Gentleman, this is Laura." Clint introduces, gesturing to the Avengers. It was painfully obvious to everyone that a member was missing, although no was addressing it.