Chapter 11 - Smut

If you don't like smut... Skip to the end of the chapter and I'll tell you the important things that happened, and it will not be about the smut... But something else. :) enjoy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry:

I wanted to get home right away, I had to know why Niall was so zoned out at times. All this time I have tried to get it out of him, he won't tell me, and that is kind of destroying. There's no other thing I will more than protect my little Irish man. I don't wanna see him sad, I just want him to feel safe and happy. 

I have always seen him differently than the other boys. He can always make a smile upon my face, no matter what happens. I don't feel hole without him, I need him with me. I can't live without him. That's why I never told him. I can't handle a no. This word will break me into a million pieces. I don't think I would be able to handle anything ever again. It would kill me. He don't need to know, that I'm in love with him. He don't need to feel awkward around me. I can't live a life like that, with him ignoring me because of my feelings. I can live with just being one of his best mates. I don't need anything else, I just need him with me. I don't care if we're just friends, I just wanna be with him. 

Niall park up at the hotel. There's no words said. We just enjoy the moment, walking into our room I feel Niall's eyes on my ass, making me a bit unsure. I mean hot, sexy ass Niall James Horan are staring at my ass! I sit myself on the king sized bed, patting the space beside me, signaling Niall to sit beside me. His eyes are dark, like his nervous but exiting? He sits on the spot I just patted.

"So, tell me already Niall" I tease him, making a smile on his face. I shift on the bed, crossing my legs I face him, he follows my lead staring me in the eyes.

Niall:

It's now or never, It has to be said. But what if he doesn't love me back? I would be devastated. Uurgh for gods sake don't think about it Niall! Just tell him already! shaking I take his hands in mine, ignoring the thrill it gets me. "Harry I...." smiling I continue "I think I love you" His eyes go wide. Omg no, he doesn't love me back, I knew it, I shouldn't have done this! NO NO NO! I let go of his hands "I'm so sorry Harry! I shouldn't have tol.." I was getting stopped by a pair of warm, soft and welcoming lips. Harry was kissing me?! Moaning I grip his neck, dragging him closer to me. His hand finds its way up to my hair, tugging on it gently, making another moan escape my mouth. He take the opportunity and roam my mouth with his tongue. He pulls away, resting his forehead on mine, looking me directly in the eyes, his eyes are dark and shines beautifully

"I love you too" He whispers knowing I can hear him. I kiss him hard on the lips earning a moan, I press him, as gentle as I can, down on the bed. Doing everything not to hurt him. I am quit scared that I might hurt him with my power. By the moans I get, I know he's enjoying it as much as I do. I lick his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he doesn't hesitates giving me. Our tongues dances perfectly together, it feels like magic. His large hands grabs my ass, squeezing it lightly I moan out. He turns us over taking the lead. He grind his hips down on my abdomen making friction. I moan loudly enjoying the feeling of him on top of me. Grinding against each other our members harden together. "Arrhg, Niall, I w-want you" Harry moan. I nod like crazy, he laugh at me, making me blush, but I can't hold a little smile back. 

I turn us around, so I'm on top of him again, sitting on his hips I run my butt up and down his penis. "To many clothes" I groan, taking his collar of his old shirt, I rip it apart, leaving him stunned and half naked. Just the way I like it. Attacking Harry's lips once again,  I throw the broken piece of fabric over my shoulder. Kissing down his jaw I found his sweet spot, just above his adam's apple. I start sucking and nibbling, being careful not to break his skin, until a read spot appears. I kiss further down his torso, Harry's hands in my hair, reaching his right nipple I suck on it, earning a groan mixing with a moan from Harry. He tugs harder on my hair, making me look up at him. He smiles at me, I reach over to him, kissing him with all the love I can manage.