Chapter 10

Louis:

Beep, beep, beep, what the hell is that annoying thing? Aaargh my head hurts like a bitch! Opening my eyes I see a white room, the beeping thing is connected to me via a cable of some sort. Blinking I see Niall standing by the bedside, with a happy smile on his face. The moment I see him I remember what he did to Ella. Concern, anger and disappointment rush through me. I grab his collar, dragging him down to my level I whisper/yell at him: "Where's Ella?!" His eyes are wide, blinking he shakes his head. "You heard me, WHERE'S ELLA!?" I scream him in the face. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about" his eyes flash to the other side of the bed, where the other boys are standing with a confused look on their faces. 

"You must have hurt your face pretty bad mate" Harry grins at me, isn't she real? Was all of this just a dream? It can't be. It felt real. He's lying! If he did anything to hurt Ella, I'm gonna kick his Irish ass!

"How long has I been laying here?" Only the answer will tell the truth.

"About a day or so" Liam stats, nodding I close my eyes, she's real, calm down now, you're gonna beat that Irish man after this. 

"What happened?" 

"Don't you remember?" Zayn asks, shaking my head, Flinching at the pain I regret doing that, he continues "Someone threw a door in your face mate!" He jokes, yeah really funny. And no it wasn't a door, it was a fist. 

"My head hurts like crazy!" I groan, looking at Niall, who seems a bit distance, but you can't miss the guilt in his eyes.

"You got a concussion, Lou, a bad one, almost broke you skull!" Liam explains, Niall's face went pal. Yeah he better be guilty, that ass. 

He probably saw me glare at him, 'cause he ran out of the room with tears in his eyes. He kind of deserve it, but I can't help but feel sorry for him. I hate when he cries, it's so heartbreaking, little Nialler shouldn't cry. "Niall?" Harry called out for him. "I better go check on him" then he was gone. Soon after my stomach began to rumble.

"Hungry?" Zayn grins at me. Yeah I'm pretty hungry really.

"Well I haven't ate since yesterday, of course I'm hungry!" I swing my sass at him.

"You want some?" Zayn winks, "that sounded wrong, but yeah food, do you want some food?"

"Pleeeaasee?" I plead. 

"I don't know, it's a long way, and I don't feel like walking, you know?" he smirks at me, cheeky bastard. 

"Come on Z" Liam burst out, taking a grab on Zayn's wrist and dragging him out of the room. Well you can do it that way too. 

A Breeze hit my face, then she's standing beside my bed. I thought I'd never going to see her ever again. I thought she was dead, this doesn't feel real. I just wanna hug her and tell her everything gonna be okay, I wanna kiss her all over her face just to make a smile appear on her face. But I can't do that, I'm still in love with Eleanor, she's my everything. She has always been and always will be. She is mine and no one can ever change that.