Chapter 3

The door knocks again, "I'm coming!" I yell annoyed as hell. I pull the door open relieving Eleanor. She is beautiful, with her pretty big brown eyes, stunning smile who makes my heart flutter, and her cute little nose. She is wearing black skinny jeans and a dark green sweater, her hair is big and curly, just the way I like it. I smile "Eleanor! What are you doing here!" I ask giving her a big bear hug. 

"Hey Louis!" She hugs me back. "The boys called me, you miss me huh?" she gives me a playfully punch on the shoulder.

Pretending to cry I say "Yes, yes I've missed you so much!" Pulling her inside the room, we sit on the bed.

"You know you could have called sooner, and I would be here on cue" this is one of the many things I love about this girl. She's always there for me, no matter what she is doing she comes.

"I could, but I didn't want to be a burden" mostly because I actually didn't miss you that much, and I could sure have waited to the week off. I leave this out, don't need an argument. 

"You wouldn't be!" She assure me. "And I've missed you too" I smile at her, leaning in till I can feel her hot breath on my lips, something twist different in my stomach, it's not like those normal twist I get around her, but a weird one, I can't explain it. I push it away the second her lips connect with mine. 

Ella:

Why does she have to come here, and just kiss him?!? Yes I know she's his girlfriend, but she's just so.. so.. uurrgh!! She is beautiful and all that, I can't lie, she is. They are happy together, why should this happen?! It's hard enough he's human, but he's also in love with the pretties girl alive. I give up. I am just a freaking monster for gods sake, he's afraid of me. I can see it in his eyes. He will never love me, even though he's my mate and all that, you can't love someone you are afraid of. But you can become one.

I hear laughter from his room, already finishing snogging? "I can't wait to our little week together" our little week, our! week? What week?

"Me neither" I want to cry, give me some blood already! I take a blood bag, I don't have many left, I need to find one of those refilling places. I call them that, but it's called blood donation, people believe they give the blood to patients on hospitals, but most of the blood goes to us vampires. We are pretty badass. 

"Lets watch a movie, i'm tired" I don't wanna hear more of their flirting. I walk out of my hotel room, sniffling air through my nose, a familiar smell hits me. My mouth starts watering, I can't help but follow the smell. The smell leads into room 247. I stand there in front of the door, deciding either I should open the door or not. I found myself reach out for the door knob, but the door opens it self. Using my vampire fart, I run around the corner, out of the door comes none other than Niall Horan. He doesn't look hurt, what happened in there? I know the smell, I am never wrong. Blood. I know, I smelled it. He walks towards me, he hasn't seen me. He wears sunglasses so I can't see if there's the glow. Then he walks past me, and I sure can smell the blood. Is he? He can't be? How?

No one:

Louis woke up, to what he thought was the pretties sleeping face alive, this morning. Tonight is the last concert before their week of. Louis had everything planned for the two of them. It should be just them, in his house having fun. But what he doesn't know, is that Ella will be following him. She will be there, and he will know. But right now he sits in a car, driving to tonights concert. Ella is right behind them, something stops her, a scream, that's coming from an ally. She smells the blood. She hadn't got any blood today, she looses herself right away, her eyes are shining like crazy. The screams of help gets louder, more cries, a man runs out with a purse. Ella doesn't bother to do anything to him, she's dragged by the smell of the figure in the dark. Slowly she walks to it. It's a woman, she wears nothing but blood and bruises. The woman reach out for help. Ella smirks at her, taking her face in her hands. The woman's breath hitch by the suddenly touch. Smiling by the reaction Ella can get, she break the woman's neck without hassle. Ella sets her fangs down on the woman's neck, drains her for blood. She let the body fall to the ground lifeless. Ella smirks at her masterpiece, and disappears right after.