Intro-Dark dreams

"____! I'm sorry I-I didn't want this to happen either! You have to believe me I...I'm doing this because...

I love you."

You woke up drenched in sweat, your heart beating faster than the knocking at your bedroom door. "____! Stop yelling we can hear you from the other side of the house!" You heard your mom yell to you and shut the door, all light peaking through the frame slowly escaping to leave you alone in your dark room. You slowed your breath down and put your hand to your heart. "J...Jimin..." You got up quickly throwing the covers on the floor, reaching for your phone.

You dialed the number and waited for the happy hum to assure you he was fine. ".......____? Why are you calling so late?" He said in a sleepy voice, clearly annoyed. You felt sadness come over you. "I-I'm sorry Jimin...I just wanted to make sure you were...okay." You said, about to press the red button. "Wha-are you okay Noona? What's bothering you?" He said. You heard the sheets rustle on the other end, footsteps creaking on his wooden floor. Sighing, you fell back on your bed and tried not to sound scared. "I just...I just had a bad dream about you chim. But now that I hear your fine I'll just-" you were cut of by his cute giggling and couldn't help but crack a smile. "____, are you dreaming about me? I wonder what else you've dreamt of~" you choked on spit and heard him laugh even harder.

"Jimin!! Not like that, I'm serious it all seemed so real..." Your voice got quiet as you thought about it again. The dark room. The guns and...and Jimins eyes slowly closing-a painful smile on his face as he was shoot for..."____? I'm really sorry I was only trying to cheer you up-" "Its fine I'll see you later." You hung up and laid the phone down, staring at the ceiling.

What would I do if that ever happened? Why do I always feel like I can't do anything...I at least want Jimin to have the best. I want to at least do that.

You got back into bed and pulled the sheets up. Jimin had always had your back. That's all he had ever done, sacrificing so much for you in the small town you were in. All you wanted to do from your worthless, pathetic self was give all your care back to him...for every thing he's done.

For making the clouds go away when it rained, for making you smile and happy. Even though everything going on around you was falling apart, he seemed to keep you together. That's why you held dear to him.

That's how Jimin always was.

Nobody could replace him...

Or so you thought.

AU: Hey guys :D how's summer going? Yeah it's sucked for me but I just thought I've been writing smutts so I might as well do a actual story for my babies-Jimin but mostly Jhope!! I hope you enjoy~and I'll also be doing a Jungkook one called falling apart or something so look out for that one too. Love you guys!
***
Xoxo