I could really use an escape plan.

Start from the beginning

"I know all your names. Except, where's Ana? Oh my god-" Laura says awkwardly.

"She's alive." Clint quickly cuts her off, thinking about what Ana had told him earlier. Then, they heard pounding footsteps from the other room. "Ooh, incoming."

"Dad!" They yell as they hug their father.

"These are... smaller agents."

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" His daughter, Lila, asks. Natasha walks out from behind the men and towards the child.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" The red head says as she picks the small girl up.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve says as he eyes the children, not sure if he should be happy for his friend or mad he kept this a secret.

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed." Tony quips, waiting for the smack on his chest that never came. Then he remembered, Ana was gone.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off S.H.I.E.L.D.'s files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low." Clint says, as he hugs his son, Cooper, closer to him.

"Honey. Ah, I missed you." Laura say to Natasha, pulling her into a hug. "I was hoping I'd get to meet Ana, Clint talks about her as if she's his child."

"Yeah, maybe another time, different circumstances." Natasha says quietly. The assassin crouches down level with Laura's stomach. "How's little Natasha, huh?

"She's... Nathaniel."

"Traitor."

During Natasha and Laura's exchange, Thor stepped on a small Lego house, using his foot to nudge it under the table. The demigod looked around the room before walking out the door, Steve following soon after.

"Thor." Steve called to the man. He stood on the porch as Thor stopped shortly after in the front yard.

"I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I won't find them here." Thor says and uses his hammer to fly out of there, leaving Steve standing there, his thoughts going a million miles a minute.

❉❉❉

Ana threw a glare over her shoulder at the Iron Legion bot that pushed her down the halls of the U-Gin Genetic Research Lab in Seoul, Korea. She knew why Ultron was here, it's where Helen worked. The brunette tugged at the handcuffs Ultron forced her to wear after she ripped the head off a bot that got too close to her. They walked into Dr. Cho's lab, and Ana avoided looking at the cradle in front of her. Then, the doors opened and Helen walks in.

"Scream, and your entire staff dies." Ultron pauses, waiting for her reaction. "I could've killed you, Helen, the night we met. I didn't."

"Do you expect a thank you note?" Helen says, earning a laugh from Ana at her sarcasm. The doctor sends a worried look to the Avenger, which was returned with an encouraging smile.

"I expect you to know why." Ultron says, stepping in front of Ana to block her from Helen's view.

"The Cradle."