Rejected at first sight

Dakotas POV**

once i got to the pack house i wasn't welcomed by the smell of food, that pissed me off majorly "AVERY! IRIS! GET HERE NOW" i waited five minutes and there was nothing, i decided to go to the kitchen and i see a note that read

Dear Moonlight Pack,

we're leaving, we refuse to be treated like shit, just because i hadn't shifted yet, and false accusation, Iris never killed Kalanis, he was protecting her, he was being a true alpha, protecting the ones he loves, protecting his pack, you accused her of something she didn't do...

you caused us pain for almost 3 years, we didn't even know some of you that beat us yet you did anyway...

we never expected our family's to do this to us, we are meant to stick together not hurt each other, we wont be back anytime soon and if a big if we return don't expect us to be forgiving

- Iris Reynolds and Avery Rose Maxwell

i quickly opened the mindlink "BETA MAXWELL YOU BETTER GET YOUR FAMILY HERE IN THE NEXT 3 MINUTES OR GOD HELP YOU I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!" i boomed in his head then i thought i should mindlink my parents "MOTHER! FATHER! HOW FAST CAN YOU GET YOU AND THE OTHERS HERE" i said rapidly in which they responded "5 minutes?" i was beyond fuming with everyone... but mainly myself after a few minutes both family's burst through the door shouting "QUIET" i boomed which got them to shut up.

"i need silence for this" i ordered, which is what i was given

"Avery Rose Maxwell and Iris Reynolds have decided to leave the pack due to the way we treat them, now today i found my mate... it was Avery but i rejected her for all the wrong reasons in which i deeply regret" growls echoed through the room "they left a letter in which Avery explains that Kalanis' death wasn't Iris' fault he was just being a true alpha protecting the ones he loves, protecting his pack, he died a hero, it was the rouges not Iris, now i want every single wolf that is able to shift on a search party now, not only for the alphas sister but for the Luna of the moonlight pack" and with that i shifted into my dirty blonde wolf that had blue streaks and silver eyes and howled to the pack and hopefully my mate and sister could hear it to.

Avery's POV

we were running and we never stopped, we couldn't they would find us, that was until i fell to the floor screaming on agony...i was shifting, my bones were cracking I was screaming, crying I felt the fur grow, my spine elongate, my muzzle, my teeth, my nails sharpening, then the pain stopped, i shifted at last 'I know right, it took you long enough' someone said "who was that" i asked ' its me Alexis you idiot, I'm your wolf' she said "oh er hi" i said
I look over at Iris, with my head tilted in confusion...