Rejected at first sight

Avery's POV

Hey everyone! I'm Avery Rose Maxwell, well you can call me Avery. I'm 15...I'm one of two omegas in the moonlight pack, I'm only omega as I haven't shifted and was meant to at 10, the other omega is my BestFriend for life, Iris...she's the alphas daughter and is blamed for her brother, Kalanis death.

Everyday we get woken up with a beating and are then expected to make breakfast for the whole pack, which usually consists of bacon and sausages in a sandwich, we're forced to do everything they ask... anyway onto my life.

"AVERY! IRIS! GET YOUR FAT BITCHY SELVES OUT OF BED AND MAKE THE PACK BREAKFAST NOW" the alpha boomed, i could already tell that he was about to beat us...but it never came wait this has happened before, he gets the skets with their 6 inch heels to do it instead

"sorry sir, we'll get to it" we both mumble, we quickly get changed and get downstairs before our punishment is worse than it has to be, our so called room is in the attic which would delay us as it is. It takes us at least and hour to feed the whole 300 members of the pack, serving as we cook starting with the highest ranks and we eat the scraps, once the girls are finished eating they make their way over to us with smirks on their face...we both knew what was coming to us...

they were kicking slapping, punching, pulling out hair, stamping on us with their heels, whilst the rest of the pack stood around us laughing whilst we laid there screaming and crying in pain, once it reached 8:30am the time they leave for school..they had left laughing, we had to get up, no matter how much pain, it will be worse if we don't turn up to school, the beating will only get worse, the only good thing about me is that i find my mate in a matter of days, 4 to be exact...4 days till i turn 16...4 days until i hopefully shift.

our school was an all wolf school... it belonged to the moonlight pack, anyway, outfit of the day it a pair of blue high waisted jeans, and a black and white striped top that said 'out of mind out of sight', and my superstars...the only outfit i owned... it was the same as Iris but we had different sayings on out tops as hers said 'pizza is life'.

i turned to Iris and said "in 4 days if i don't find my mate we leave this hell hole" which she agreed to