"Guardians . It would probably be best for us to search by two. Bunnymund and Sandy, Tooth and Jack, and I'll be here to guard y/n.. While the Yetis should secure y/n home!" Santa proclaimed his plan with a high spirit.

"Uhmm excuse me Mr.Santa Claus .. I mean Mr.North. Can I please join your hunting mission?. I felt a bit useless just laying down waiting for a miracle to stop by he he. I can also be a great help by throwing rocks unexpectedly in the background he he. The enemies won't expect me since im only a normal person , not a guardian or sort of like a guardian"

"Hmmm Maybe it is Y/n. Hmm let's see." Said Santa as he walk around Jack Frost , hands touching his own beard and eyes completely still towards Jack. " I believe your personal guardian can watch over you on this mission Y/n. That makes the three of you responsible of finding the culprit at the other side of the globe. So that's our plan" Santa finished his speech by eating some chocolate chip cookie.

"So that's all mate? That's the plan? I hope I can get a lot of carrots after I found the culprit." Said Bunnymund before hopping away with sandman in order to start the mission meant for them.

"Soooo should we start our mission milady?" Jack asked you while bowing down slightly before your presence, acting like a smirking gentleman and made you a bit fluttered seeing your boyfriend hold your hand as the three of you went out to find the culprit.

The three of you were searching all day in Asia. Checking every country for clues and after 5 hours of Jack flying you around, the hungry stomach you've been covering for as long as you can remember growled loudly and caught your fellow guardians attention.

"THAT.. UH.. UHMMM THATS MY PHONE HAHAHAHA" Y/n said to hide her intentions.

"Y/n , Tooth we should take a break." Jack said landing both of you down the ground and lucky for y/n, they landed down a festival which means DOZENS OF FOOD. Y/n already run off without Jack and Toothanias consent.

"Oh wait .. Y/n disappeared again . Hahaha. I should follow her. Tooth are you coming?"

"Uhmm I should stay" said Tooth with a visible sadness obvious on her face which caught Jack's attention.

"Tooth are you sure you're alright? "

"Jack . I'm fine.. Believe me"

"Oh. I will. By the way. Something happened between you and Y/n?"

"Uhmm.. No.. What makes you think of that Jack?"

"Its just that Y/n so worried about you. And kinda worried for your friendship."

"She probably noticed I'm avoiding her. "

"Tooth.. Why is that?"

"Believe me.. You wouldn't wanna know. But I promise I won't avoid her around. I'm just a bit nervous. I guess." Tooth said before forcing herself to smile towards Jack.

"HEY GUYZ IM BACK!" Said Y/n handing Jack and Tooth some food to eat.

"My threat! After this we can start searching again. Right now we need to fill our tummies. No food no life and no fight hehehe" y/n said then biting some delicious food on her hand.

"Hahaha I wonder why you're still energetic even when your stomach still growling? A monster girl maybe" Said Jack laughing at your poker face reaction then continued his laughter after messing your hair up. Tooth giggles a bit while sitting on a rock.

"I'm just happy to see Tooth's with us" y/n said giggling and hugging both of her guardian friends.

[Tooth's POV]

Just watching those two makes me so jealous all the time , always leads me to ignoring Y/n but right now after I heard what Y/n said.. It must be a miracle that all of my jealousy were gone. Cruel for me to do those things cause of an unacceptable reason. Only cause I like Jack and his teeth. I should stop my nonsense and do the right thing. Y/n is nice. She's not worthy to be threatened like this. I should be a good friend to her, like how she's a good friend to me.