Wintery Summer (jack frost x reader)

Transffering to another country doesn't concern you, for it was a part of your dream. Experiencing winter, laying down the snow in order to make snow angels, molding snow until it begins to shape like a perfect circle.

The only thing worried you most were the people you left behind, although the connection among them still connected to you but  missing them can not be removed that's what you thought before parting.

As soon as you and your family arrived in the morning at your newest home, unpacking all the things needed for your room were the first thing you've done. Finished in the afternoon then killed time resting, soon enough your mom summoned you for dinner. A short glance at your sister besides you while she's giving her own comments regarding your flight.

"Sis! Big sis! Bis siiiiiiiiiis! Notice me senpai! Hahahahaha!" Trying to keep yourself together while blood runs into your vains, fully bothered.  Well joy surely will be gain after seeing one of your dreams come true, that's how you and your sister thought at the moment.

After finishing your plate you stood up, helped your mother wash the dishes then climb upstairs. You felt cold wind blowing. Words runs into your mind fast enough to lead you sprinting towards your room where the wind's coming from.
The window in your room was widely open but that isn't the thing which surprisedy you .

White things falling from the sky.

"It's snowing!!" You saw a kid playing snowball but it's weird, the kid seems like he was playing with someone though he was alone.

"Crazy. Well nevermind.. Wohooo!"

Closing the window first before hurrying downstairs , not realizing something barefoot like, as you run until you were a little step outside the door. Making your feet freeze from the snow you're standing on.

"OUCH WARGH!!" You've landed inside your house again rubbing your feet. Closing the door as you leaned towards it before rubbing your feet again.

"Hey dear what happened?"
Your mom asked you worriedly, curious of why you picked that spot to sit on.

"Mom.. You wont believe me but.." answering her with a cliff ending.

"But?"

"It's snowing" After hearing the words you said,  she look out the window  to see it herself.

"This is crazy! The news didn't even announce this! Or maybe...... " she said after peaking outside.

The volume of her voice even woke your sister up,  making her walk towards you while rubbing her left eye.

"Mom what's happening?"
Said your sister being lazily curious.

"Well dear, Jack Frost visited town today" you and your sister stares a bit to each others eyes then rolls both your eyes back to your mom

"Who is Jack Frost?" Both of you implied. Your mom walks towards both of you then placed her hand on your sisters left shoulder, the other hand at your right shoulder and  smirks.

"Jack Frost was an expression which came alive. An elf who pinches childrens nose when Winter world surrounds you. Everybody here said  some of them have seen Jack Frost in person and Jack Frost isn't just a pincher of noses haha he can control the weather too, that's all I know. Story telling is over,  go ahead and play outside." Your mom dragged your sister to help her change into winter clothing. You then went to your room, opening the closet,  grabbing all you needed to protect you from the coldness outside including your blue colored sweater with a white star at the middle.

"Good thing I bought some sweaters earlier" giggling while sitting down your bed, grabbing something underneath the bed, a box filled with random things but you remembered placing mittens in it.

While searching for the thing needed, your window which you closed a while ago banged open, the room suddenly gets cold and you felt fear on your heart and hid yourself at the space between your table and your bed. Closed eyes , shivering body out of fear and coldness

"Jack Frost please dont pinch my nose, I dont want to be mistaken as Rudolph and taken away by Santa for Christmas in order to drag the sleigh. Please dont." You said while covering your eyes but the coldness gets colder and the wind blows a bit stronger.

After 5 seconds the wind calm down, it isn't strong anymore so you removed your hand off your eyes,  stood up, closing the window even how  frightened you were, you still managed to look through the window seeing your sister plays with the kids outside.

Your fear disappeared as soon as you saw your sister plays happily.

After a few minutes you're still  at the window when something hit your back

"ARGH!" Looking around to see what've done this. At last on the ground you noticed a snowball which got ruined after hitting your back. Surely it isnt from the outside  cause the  window's  closed and you checked the door, it's  still lock. That time you're sure of something. Got frightened again, the fear made  you twist the knob open and run downstairs.

"I DONT WANNA DIE!" still shouting around your living room, sitting down then standing up the couch, running in the kitchen then runs back the living room. Your mom just stares at you having weird ideas of what might be happening to yourself.

"(Your Name) Are you okay? Are you sure you dont need a psychiatrist?" Your mom laughed after. Staring at her brings you thoughts. Which is better?. To tell her but she might think you're crazy or not to tell her though you will still be haunted down by your own thoughts. You're not even sure if those you've seen  were true.

"Mom . I saw a spider in my room and it's bugging my window" your mom.just gave you a poker face but you didn't care for a while. Seeing the view outside pulls your feelings. Feelings of happiness also the feeling that you wanted to go out so badly. There is one problem, your clothes are in your room which happen to be a haunted room.. The temptation of going outside leads to your room again.
You went in slowly while observing quietly. The clothes needed were all at the bed, grabbing it as fast as you could then runs towards the door.

"Almost theeeere"

Bang!

The door slammed close, frozen as well. You in the other hand still trying to open it. Sat down in front of the door forcing yourself to calm down, turning your eyes on the ceiling. It surprised you again.

It is snowing. Snowing so wonderfuly.
It is snowing inside your room. Instead of fear, you felt happy , reaching out your hand to catch some snowflakes falling from above.

Knock knock knock

"Sis?" Your frozen door a while ago was unfrozen now. Even the snow stop .

Then your sister came in with an excitely happy smile.

"Oh hey little sis so how's it going?"

"It's fun (your name) we play snowball fights and snow angels, we even talk about Jack Frost" hearing everything your sister said makes your heart happy though the last part caught your attention most.

"Jack Frost is scary but I think he's kind. Perhaps elves were kind." You said while staring at the ceiling and spreading out your hands, looking back at your sis who was a little far from you.

"Big sis. My new friends told me, Jack Frost isn't an elf. He is a handsome boy wearing a blue sweater. He isn't scary. And every teenage girls like him "

"Really? Then he must be really handsome. But I hate him." Bit by bit your feeling of fear starting to wear off. Made you believe in Jack Frost.

"Dont be afraid. Please dont hate me." You heard voice came in front of you, it almost seems like it was whispered into your ears, bit by bit your body gets heavier and bit by bit something's appearing right in front of your eyes.

"Please dont hate me" the voice was heard again and just one blink of an eye everything becomes clear.

Someone's hugging you tight, you can tell the person is a guy which made you immovably shocked

"Y-you must be J-jack Frost?!"

(To be continued xD)