First Kiss

You're at the coffee shop back at your hometown with Aubrey and Denver when the past events plays normally in your mind making your physical appearance look blanked at some point.

"Hey Y/n! Hallo hey Y/n . Hey are you a statue for rent? I can use you as a scare crow in my backyard" Denver's trying hard to snatch your attention, yet successfully he did. Slowly facing your head on Denvers direction he started to talk again.

"Y/N . I swear you're thinking about Jack AGAIN" Denver continued his phrase before letting a sigh escape his lips.

"No I'm not. Im just thinking about the movie last night and" Trying hard to cover up your real thoughts is getting pretty hard since your face shows too much expression of what you felt inside .

"uhuh?" Denver's slowly showing off a sarcastic face with his eyebrows waving, lips smirking, quite a joker face and Aubrey's been helping Denver tease you with her own version of a joker face.

"I told you im not! Ok?"

"Ok ok. But y/n its been one week and three days , still Jack's ignoring you. Maybe its better to give up on those feelings and let yourself face another direction. There are lots of open doors out there, focusing on one locked door will make the other open doors close by its own." Denver seriously gave you a weird advice but you knew it's worth it. He did notice your care about your friend Jack Frost.

"Haha Denver .. I never thought you're smart"

"Y/n Denver isn't that smart. Always remember that negativeness of a person improves the advising skills of their brains hahaha" Aubrey said as a come back and it really made you curiously confused so laughing's the only thing you can do in return. Denver just stayed quiet in a corner with his arms crossed for he's well contented to what he told.

The three of you finished malling, singing, dancing, every teenagers do at their free time. Getting more closer to those two, slightly forgetting about a lot of things.

Hours passed ofcourse your group needed to part ways for each individual to rest at their homes. Its been an exhausting fun day for you.

"Im back mom, sis!"

"Don't be too loud dear. Your little sister is sleeping. Go on and change your clothes. I made your dinner prepared on the table." Your mom reminded you before she lock her room upstairs to sleep . Though instead of changing first, eating your dinner was the first thing you've done . Now finished washing the plates, changing your clothes and brushing your teeth. Laying on your own bed. Turning your laptop on for youtube updates when suddenly you heard a creak coming from behind you where the closet's standing.

Slightly turning your body to face the back, your eyes grew larger with fear seeing the closets door a bit open. Sending shivers to your spine. Curiousity hits making you walk slowly to your closet, holding the closet handle in front of you.

Creak!

Banged open the closet door with your eyes closed. In a split second you've been drag down inside, in a sitting position before you heard the closets door close by itself. Since it can only hold one person, you cant move freely as well as being squeezed real tight. Felt strong arms around you like a snake squeezing you to death.

Your eyes open though you see darkness but can feel someone's hugging you real tight , you can even tell it's a guy by how strong his arms were.

"Y/n.. I missed you a lot" still arms around you, he then planted his face on your shoulder. You've sworn to whom that voice came from.

"Y/n.. It's me Jack. Jack Frost.I missed you a lot y/n" Cant bring yourself to talk with the sudden appearance of the person you're missing for so long. Hugging you tight for a minute and at last he let go of the hug, dragging you out the closet.