End of our world

(Authors short note)

So life allowed me to use my free time in typing. Never knew if someone ever liked my story but I just love publishing even if it lacks lots of details. Somehow my imaginations can not be written in whole. Somehow it changes. So life. It already dragged me back in reality, fully forced me to come out my writer hole. X(
I'm so heartbroken with life right now. But I bought a snowflake shaped necklace and it's adorable . Silver snowflake shaped necklace that can remove all the doubts about myself XD .. It became my lucky charm and the source of my confidence . Jack Frost is now a part of my life . BTW. I named my necklace Jack Frost since it reminds me of him XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Story)

The guardians prepared a comfy room for you. Not to worry about shelter, food, safety and everything including your clothes. They retrieved every single clothing you've hidden in your closet at home. They welcomed you warmly with cookies, easter eggs, nice dreams and an always warm winter. They seem very busy with their jobs comforting and giving hopes to children however they never ignored your presence EXCEPT for one individual. It happened 5 times now. First time when you wanted to be friends with her, don't know why but you felt like she's so nice and certain she's pretty. Second , Third , Fourth and Fifth are still the same , still trying to be friends even though she ignores you a lot in a row. You and Tooth always see each other at night but never did she tried greeting you with a smile. Always worrying about Tooth.

Sighing all the thoughts off. Jack knocked on the door asking if there's something wrong so you honestly told him the truth.

"Health is fine.. Just worried. A lot worried"

"Worried about what?" said Jack sitting down besides you on your bed while hugging his staff as the blue gorgeous eyes of his met with yours, completely figuring out what worries you most.

"Is it your family y/n?" Jack asked you with a hint of concern written on his eyes.

"Yes. One of the worries. Too much to worry about. Family, the scary person after us, Tooth and us."

"You know .. You don't have to worry about your family , Sandy's fully up to their security. Also North used his gadget to make sure your family thought you're in a 3 weeks vacation... About the person after us, well we've been scanning every corners for any movements AND STILL can not point out any signs of this weirdo.. THOUGH I'm clueless about you and Tooth. Did she happen to forget giving you some coins?" Jack answered all of your worries in just one go without any hesitations . Jack pulled you into a hug whispering through your ears "Its going to be alright, we're gonna figure things out together."

"Y/n , Jack! We got some emergency!" North broke the sweet silence with his big echoing voice that dragged all the guardians out preparing for a news outbreak.

"North what's the news?" Bunnymund hopped at the right corner of the globe.

"See those lights? Its been decreasing as fast as we can follow. We need to search for the source of this darkness. I'm sure Pitch is behind this ." Santa stayed silent for a while thinking for a plan to lure this one out.