15-17

Harry is sitting on his bed, his hands in his lap and legs crossed. He watches Louis put his books back in color order on his shelf, just because, and sighs. "I have a crush on someone," he blurts. Louis stands up right, turning to face Harry.

"You do?" he asks, "uhm, what's he like?" he sits down across from him on the bed.

Harry frowns, "Uh, he's nice, and incredibly funny," he tells him.

Louis nods, trying to be interested in this guy that Harry is crushing on. "And... what does he look like?"

Harry wants to bite on his lip out of nervousness, "He's taller than me, and has blue eyes," he says.

Louis wants to throw up hearing Harry talk about this random guy he likes, "Does he go to our school?"

Harry nods, "Not in my grade, but yeah. He lives in our neighborhood," he says, waiting for Louis to catch on that he's the only older teenager he knows in the neighborhood. Harry sighs, "I see him almost every day," he tries. Though he can see the sadness in Louis' face. He goes to say something else but Louis looks to the side.

"Sorry, I just remembered I have to help Fiz with some extra credit summer homework thing she's doing," he excuses himself, giving a small squeeze to Harry's knee and standing up. He leaves the room, taking in a big breath once he's down the hall. He rushes down the stairs, wiping at his face. He bumps into Gemma as he rubs the incoming tears from his eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asks, and when Louis shakes his head and tries to go past her she grabs onto his shoulders. "Louis, tell me what happened or else I'm going to ask Harry because something happened up there," she furrowed her eyebrows in worry.

Louis turns his face, "He likes someone. I don't know who, but, yeah," he purses his lips.

Gemma nods, and crosses her arms, "And it's not you," she assumes.

Louis huffs, "I- like... I don't know, maybe," he mutters out, "it just bothers me for some reason,' he whines.

Gemma chuckles, "That's because it's not you. You like him, Louis. Just cause I'm his sister doesn't mean you can't like him or tell me about it," she smiles.

"It doesn't matter though! There's someone else he likes who he supposedly spends every day with, so he says," he rolls his eyes stubbornly. Gemma doesn't say anything, but Harry hasn't been hanging out with anyone but Louis for almost the past month.

Meanwhile Harry is listening to the whole thing from the hallway upstairs. He wants to punch Louis for not realizing that he was describing him, not some made up boy. He's in the hallway since he had this great idea of going after Louis and just kissing him. He didn't expect him to be talking to Gemma, who was now getting in the way of what he wants to do.

So he lets Louis leave, and he stalks back up to his room. He doesn't do anything else for the rest of the day, his mood being killed by their actions. It isn't until eight o'clock that night that he can't take it anymore, and he tells his mum that he's just going over Louis'. Gemma hears him calling from where she is in the kitchen, and hums to herself in content.

Harry walks right into the Tomlinson's house, saying hi to Louis' mum before heading up to his friends room. He knocks once before opening the door. Louis looks up from where he sits on the bed with glasses perched on his nose, and sets his laptop to the side. He stands, and pockets his hands. That's when Harry rethinks his plan, and hesitates.

"Uh, I just came over, cause of like earlier. What we said earlier," he locks his hands behind his back.

Louis' face falls, "Oh, your crush?" he asks.