"Yes." He ground out.

"What are you going to do?"

Momiji looked at the serious green haired boy with his glinting chocolate eyes.

"I'm going to do what I should have done a long time ago. I'm going to separate from him."

🐰🚫🐰🚫🐰🚫🐰🚫🐰🚫🐰

"Momiji...what a pleasant surprise." Akito smiled from his place on the floor.

Momiji's bangs shadowed his eyes, he could see it. He saw Akito walking away, saw Hinata look past him as if seeing something else, felt her blood tinged fingers touch his cheek before slipping into the mud, and saw her eyes turn from warm honey to a blank muddy brown.

She died. She died for 8 minutes because of him.

Momiji wouldn't take it anymore.

"Akito. I can't stay with you forever." He said coldly.

"Momiji..." He whispered out, reaching for the blonde but Momiji stepped back and glared with all the pain and hatred he could muster up.

"I won't stay with you forever." He cried angrily, angry, painful tears rolling down his face.

"Momiji...don't leave..." He pleaded.

Momiji regarded him harshly. Vaguely, he noticed that he was taller than him now. Fitting, he would always be above this murderer.

"Don't...go...don't leave me behind."

Just what about this pitiful person could bind him? To this small, weak, pitiful person?

"Mo-Momiji! Don't look at me!" He screamed.

"Don't be mad! I'll take care of you!" He begged

"You?" Momiji laughed humorlessly,"You should go back to your room. I am your tool. Is it a bad thing you hurt me? You don't have to worry. I don't have any bad intentions. The truth is already clear. I'm not coming back." Momiji said, a cold chill spreading throughout his body.

"Wait!" He screamed as Momiji shut the door.

The cold resided heavily on his chest, it was almost painful. As if his heart would stop.

Something was scratching just underneath his skin.

He smiled.

The spirit of the rabbit. It was so close to leaving his body. He just needed one more push.

Suddenly, a sharp pain hit his mind. Momiji yelped and held it in shock. The spirit of the rabbit was screaming in his head, scratching at the inside of his skin.