Chapter 15

Mark was in the window ...

Holly had fallen asleep in Jacobs arms, he couldnt fall alseep though. He realised that the light was still on so he carefully lifted up Hollys head and took his arms away and he climbed off the bed and switched it off.

As you do, he ran into bed because it was dark, thats a thing we all do right? Pahaha. Anyway back into the story the balcony window (where Mark was spying) was open enough to stick an arm in and open it fully....

Jacob fell asleep arms around Holly. Take this to mind its around 3 AM .. Mark looked down to the floor and whistled 3 times .. Dannii whistled back, and he shouted "CLEAR". Dannii opened the front door which had been left unlocked .. She ran upstairs, to the bedroom, looking in she smirked at the window .. Mark laughed and then gave her the hand motion to go over to where he was .. She sat on the balcony, Mark stayed in the tree, they had a plan.. But in order for it to work Mark had to stay hidden.
Dannii had fallen asleep.. She was snoring. The sun had risen and it was 6AM .. Jacob was a light sleeper and heard the light snoring coming from the balcony .. He perked his head up and kissed Hollys cheek, he stretched and walked to the balcony doors, peeking around to see Dannii .. Mark was still awake in the tree and Jacob knelt down and tapped her she woke up in sudden shock "what are you doing here?" He said to her .. Dannii looking all innocent said "mom and i argued and we had an argument and everyone seemed to be alseep and i know Holly is mad at me for what happend.. But well she was my best friend she was so kind when i met her at the day of her coming to our school .. And i thought it was safe to come ... Can i get a drink?" Jacob looked uneasy but gullable he had belived her "please im really thirsty" she made a frown on her face and Jacob nodded they went down stairs together and Dannii stood in the kitchen Jacob poured her a glass of water ..

Meanwhile Holly was still asleep, Dannii and Jacob still downstairs, Mark jumped from the tree to the balcony he took of his bagpack and got out a rag.. He put back on his bag and ran into the room, he went to the back of her and put the rag in her mouth she sat up and he tied it before she screamed she struggled out of his grip he told her if she struggled or disobeyed him them there would be punishment... She did what he said and they went out the window .. Dannii said she had to go home (wink wink they had a plan) and Jacob led her to the door and said bye .. He went to the kitchen and thought to himself .. 'Holly wont be awake lol she a lazy bug' and he got a pan out, turned on the oven, and went to the fridge and got out a pack of bacon.. He buttered 4 peices of bread. 2 for him and 2 for the Holly that had been kidnapped. He didnt know that.. Once it had cooked he put it into the bread squashed it down and went upstairs. He opened the door.. "HOLLY! Holly wake up baby girl i made up breakfast!" He shouted with a smile on his face .. He dropped the plates and ran to the bed .. "Princess?!" He said looking shocked .. She wasnt there .. He looked to the balcony and to the bedroom door....