Chapter 9

..He pushes me down onto my bed, i giggle and he lies on top of me, we have towels wrapped around us, and he kisses me and unfolds my towel, he touches every part of my body.. I grip him tight.. "Don't worry this isn't going to lead to sex, your my princess and I'm not going to do anything that makes you uncomfortable"  i blush and he rolls me over so i sit on top of him, i don't sit on his henry obvs, i sit on his chest (six pack) and he holds my hands and we talk about what happened last night with Dannii and Mark, "what happened with Dannii?" I ask .. "So i started the project before she came, even go to mine and see and then she told me she liked me and i say I'm dating you my baby girl and she kissed me and i tried to get her off and i turned my head, i didn't want to kiss her! She kissed me" he says looking sad.. "I believe you baby" i say as i kiss him on the cheek, then i go into detail about what happened with mark, and he looked so shocked.. I get changed, he puts blue shorts on, no top and i wear a black skater skirt with a floral cropped top and white converse, messy bun and i cover up my cut on my head with foundation, i do my makeup routine and and we head down stairs, he puts a tank top on, blue and white stripped, and blue Vans.. We head back to the bathroom, and brush our teeth i gave him the spare new toothbrush so he can brush his teeth, it turns into a tooth paste fight, all over the mirror too oops 😂 after all the fun we clean up our mess and head out to get breakfast, well lets call it Lunch because its 12:47 so we decide to go to Chipotle, we sit there and we see Dannii, Jacob gives her a dirty look, and i do too.. Then Mark comes in.. I shrink down low into my chair hoping he doesn't see me he walks over and i whisper "don't say a word" to Jacob and he knods his head in understandment  he sits next to me and i scoot over to the window Jacob is sat across from me, and i hold his hand tight under the table, Mark puts his hand on my thigh, and puts his hand under my skirt and into my knickers, Jacob sees my face being irritated by what Mark is doing and Jacob kicks Mark in the shin which makes him jump and he takes his hand out of my knickers and punches my stomach i clench my fists and hunch over "what the heck was that for dude?!" Mark says to Jacob "you know full well why!" Jacob shouts, Mark leaves the table and Jacob sits next to me and holds me close "are you okay?" He asks, i knodd my head, "just pain.." I say trying to smile, we finally get our food and we finished fast, we walk to the beach and he picks me up and spins around, "do you like swimming?" He asks laughing and he pretends to chuck me in the sea i scream and laugh and he holds me close, we run along the beach, hand in hand and then suddenly someone grabbed me from behind and starts beating me... I try to see who it is but they are blurry from crying, Jacob swings in for a punch and hits them in the stomach they fall to the ground and i see who it is....